Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)

Featured Replies

Doesn't sound like the same Tiger team for Last week. Seld-destruction or is LCA doing a heck of a job?

 

Pull'em through Bluto

  • Replies 369
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Punt is blocked by Slusher. Batted out of bounds.

 

Safety.

 

Beechwood 23

LCA 28

Are the announcers out of Lexington? I know who Bill Ransdall is, but who is Gary Ball?

 

 

Didin't Gary Ball call high school games in N.Ky. a few years back? I seem to remember listening to "The Ball Report".

Beechwood nails the QB and these guys compliment the QB for not losing more yards. :rolleyes:

C'mon, there's not a NKY bias!

  • Author

Tiepel returns the kick to the Eagles 42 yard line. Adam Hall on the tackle.

 

2:36 in the 3rd quarter.

  • Author

Elliott to Slusher to the 5 yard line. Gaffney makes the tackle.

 

First and goal.

  • Author

Bankemper on the carry for a gain of one.

 

2nd and goal on the 4 yard line.

 

Bankemper on the carry for the touchdown.

 

Tigers to attempt two point conversion. Bankemper makes diving catch.

 

Beechwood 31

LCA 28

Did I hear Ransdall correctly? Was he saying that the blocked punt should out of the endzone should result in a touchback giving LCA possession on their own 20? If he was, they need to remove him.

Thanks B-ball, getting ready to head south, any idea on the weather now in Louisville?

What's the score now?

Didin't Gary Ball call high school games in N.Ky. a few years back? I seem to remember listening to "The Ball Report".

 

I have lived here only a few years, so I can't say!

Did I hear Ransdall correctly? Was he saying that the blocked punt should out of the endzone should result in a touchback giving LCA possession on their own 20? If he was, they need to remove him.

I think that's what he said.

What's the score now?
I think 31-28. Beechwood.
C'mon, there's not a NKY bias!
No, there's an anti-NKY bias. :p
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.