Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)

Featured Replies

Use this thread for updates. I am going to be listening so I will try to keep it up.

  • Replies 369
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does the game start?

 

11:30

I'm here in the press box. I'll be able to keep up with most of the action.

Less than 30 minutes to go. Both teams on the field. LCA getting the coach talk now.

  • Author

The internet broadcast is finally on. I got tired of hearing the same announcement. Let's get ready to play some football.

Teams about to be introduced.

  • Author

Must be windy at Papa John's. I can't hear the interviews of the head coaches. Sounds like they are in a wind tunnel.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.