Boone Co. Rushing Attack.... How many yards will they get on the Trinity D?

Riverside 157

How many yards will the Boone Co. rushing attach add up on the Trinity D?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How many yards will the Boone Co. rushing attach add up on the Trinity D?

• 0 - 50 Yards
    • 51 - 100 Yards
    • 101 - 150 Yards
    • 151 - 200 Yards
    • 201 - 250 Yards
    • 251 - 300 Yards
    • 300 + Yards

Yeah because alot of teams have done that! can i get a reasoning on this? i think only one time this year farris himself has been under 100 yards let alone the team![/quote Yeah, I'll give you one reason--Trinity's defense is like light years better than anything BC has seen this year.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah because alot of teams have done that! can i get a reasoning on this? i think only one time this year farris himself has been under 100 yards let alone the team![/quote Yeah, I'll give you one reason--Trinity's defense is like light years better than anything BC has seen this year.

Park......................Sure hope you are right..........the D is much improved over the past few weeks IMO. But there are no slouches at this of time year.

Whats that? :lol:

In all seriousness they have been passing the ball this season more than the past probably 15 years. #22 Doucette is a very quick reciever with usually nice hands he does have his share of drops but the tight end #88 is a good athlete but never gets looked at down the middle although he has been open most the year..... I hope they pass tonight! Also hope bogle isnt over throwing his recievers because the past three weeks he seems to be missing the open man bye a few yards.

Define more? Do they average double digit attempts?

Everybody knows of Mr. Farris' exploits this season, but how about some love for his linemen? Somebody from BC please shout out the names/position/grade of these workhorses who have plowed the way for the probable NKPOY! Good Luck tonite BC...SHOCK da' ROCKS!!

#55 John Shanks (RT) 315 lbs. and a lead sled!; #53 Chad Riley (LG); #50 Nick Blessing ©; #88 Sam Brown (TE); #52 Jake Beard (LT); #43 Andrew Brown (TE); and #65 Andy Rich (RG); as well as several other capable back ups! They move them around alot and try to keep their legs fresh. By the fourth quarter, they tend to dominate. Unfortunately, most of them are seniors but there are some talented young men ready to step up next year. Keep an eye on #68 Tyler Potter, a sophmore who has tremendous blocking and footwork techniques. These young men have done an exceptional job this year and haven't recieved much recognition outside of Corey Farris who is quick to point out that they're the reason for his success. These young men are standup fellows as well. If I'm not mistaken, most of them attended every JV game to support the underclassmen. They've got their work cut out for them tonight, but they've proven to be warriors all season. Good Luck Rebels!!!