Boone Co. Rushing Attack.... How many yards will they get on the Trinity D?

Riverside 157

How many yards will the Boone Co. rushing attach add up on the Trinity D?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How many yards will the Boone Co. rushing attach add up on the Trinity D?

• 0 - 50 Yards
    • 51 - 100 Yards
    • 101 - 150 Yards
    • 151 - 200 Yards
    • 201 - 250 Yards
    • 251 - 300 Yards
    • 300 + Yards

I know the Rebs didn't run the ball as well as some thought they would, but based on the ICN 6 highlights, they seemed to throw the ball well against Trinity. Anyone recall the passing stats?

And one observation based only on the highlights (which I admit can be misleading) but from the few plays shown, Boone's O line, while big, looked way too slow to get onto and stay with their blocking assignments. Was that the case or were the highlights misleading?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the Rebs didn't run the ball as well as some thought they would, but based on the ICN 6 highlights, they seemed to throw the ball well against Trinity. Anyone recall the passing stats?

And one observation based only on the highlights (which I admit can be misleading) but from the few plays shown, Boone's O line, while big, looked way too slow to get onto and stay with their blocking assignments. Was that the case or were the highlights misleading?

Boone Rocks

NET YARDS PASSING............. 253 272

Completions-Attempts-Int.... 19-32-2 17-24-1

Average Per Attempt......... 7.9 11.3

Average Per Completion...... 13.3 16.0

TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS........... 354 555

Boone's O-Line did a very good job of blocking for Bogle on the passing side. The O-line struggled to move and make holes for the running game. Trinity looked to be a step quicker which filled potential holes for a successful running attack. Tough to run if there's no where to go. All in all, the team did much better than most thought they would. Team's like Trinity capitalize on mistakes. Boone's mistakes caused the game to get out of hand at the end of the first half.

I'm sure Farris thought several times, "No where to run and no where to hide".

Great season Rebels ! Be PROUD

Boone's O-Line did a very good job of blocking for Bogle on the passing side. The O-line struggled to move and make holes for the running game. Trinity looked to be a step quicker which filled potential holes for a successful running attack. Tough to run if there's no where to go. All in all, the team did much better than most thought they would. Team's like Trinity capitalize on mistakes. Boone's mistakes caused the game to get out of hand at the end of the first half.

I'm sure Farris thought several times, "No where to run and no where to hide".

Great season Rebels ! Be PROUD

Thanks for the response and I agree it was a great season, but next year it needs to be even greater!