Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 31 Eagles 28

Featured Replies

I also thought they did a great job doubling Moss and letting Welker do his thing. Beat me with Welker or Stalworth but you are not going to beat me with Moss!

  • Author

I wonder if RTS was cheering for Philly? :D

I wonder if RTS was cheering for Philly? :D

 

Is the sun going to come up tomorrow?

I am just agitated by those last 2 INTs. I was beating my opponent in one of my fantasy leagues by 4 and he had the Pats D. Feely throws 2 picks, I end up in a tie. :madman:

The Eagles played very good...Feeley needs to be the starter. He would alot of good passes and made a bad pass at the end of the game when the Eagles were driving.

25, I saw.

 

It was 26 right before kickoff.

Same thing happened like 4 or 5 years ago when he got hurt heading into the playoffs. Feeley came in and did great, then he got hurt and A.J. Foyt did well as well.

 

IMO having the most complete weapon in football standing behind you makes the pressure on the QB lessen, no matter how tough those Philly fans are.

 

Who knew he could win four Indy 500s, retire, and then come back in his 60s and win football games?

The Patriots have the best offensive line in football...

Who knew he could win four Indy 500s, retire, and then come back in his 60s and win football games?

 

:irked: So I messed up the name. Actually I am really lost because Feeley's first name is A.J. and I'm very confused. I don't remember who it was.

I love the... "See they play bad and still win." If that's how you want to rationalize it, fine. The Eagles flat out brought it tonight and didn't play scared, how about we give some credit to them for making the Pats play like that.

 

I don't see anyone saying otherwise. The Eagles forced the Pats to play a bad game. It was a great effort by the Eagles, but the fact remains even with that effort it wasn't enough to beat New England.

The Patriots have the best offensive line in football...

Stop the presses....

I love the... "See they play bad and still win." If that's how you want to rationalize it, fine. The Eagles flat out brought it tonight and didn't play scared, how about we give some credit to them for making the Pats play like that.

 

 

Like everyone else has said, Philly played a great game, and the Pats were a little off. Yes, Philly had something to do with the Pats not playing their best, but they still managed to win when they were not at their best. Thats the bottom line.

I wonder if RTS was cheering for Philly? :D

 

Is the sun going to come up tomorrow?
:lol:

 

I didn't even watch the game, so I have no comment. Bet that makes you guys happy. :D

It was 26 right before kickoff.

 

Local bookmakers had it at 27 and one had it at 28, both places had it capped off at certain wagers.

Local bookmakers had it at 27 and one had it at 28, both places had it capped off at certain wagers.

 

Assuming they only capped it if you took the dog? How could you not let someone lay anything they wanted on an NFL team GIVING 26-28????????

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.