November 26, 200718 yr And that sound you hear is all the New England fans: "WHEW" :lol: Nice win by the Pats and the manic-depressive Eagles play rather well and lose.
November 26, 200718 yr Frankfot right 2? The only way to beat the Pats is get a lot of pressure on Brady and I don't think many teams will be able to do that.
November 26, 200718 yr The Eagles crashed the middle of the pocket, and got movement. If you want to beat the Pats, that's how you do it. It's not a secret that was somehow reviled tonight. Let Brady step up and throw and you see them hang 50...
November 26, 200718 yr Pats didnt play well tonight but still managed a W. Going to have to play MUCH, MUCH better if they go 19-0! In order to go undefeated your always going to have to win a few games like this.
November 26, 200718 yr I'm surprised at the score of this one. Anyone know what the spread on this game was ?
November 26, 200718 yr I'm surprised at the score of this one. Anyone know what the spread on this game was ? 25, I saw.
November 26, 200718 yr I love the... "See they play bad and still win." If that's how you want to rationalize it, fine. The Eagles flat out brought it tonight and didn't play scared, how about we give some credit to them for making the Pats play like that.
November 26, 200718 yr I love the... "See they play bad and still win." If that's how you want to rationalize it, fine. The Eagles flat out brought it tonight and didn't play scared, how about we give some credit to them for making the Pats play like that. Nothing but credit from me. They took the game plan and made it work...
November 26, 200718 yr I love the... "See they play bad and still win." If that's how you want to rationalize it, fine. The Eagles flat out brought it tonight and didn't play scared, how about we give some credit to them for making the Pats play like that. I agree, the Eagles played awesome. Besides Feeley's early INTs he played out of his mind. There were a couple of passes he squeezed in to receivers who were covered up as well as they could have been. They also shut down Moss and put plenty of pressure on Brady. It will be interesting to see if another defense can do that. At the end of the day, however, the Pats got outplayed and came away with a W. It is impressive. On a side note, McNabb, by my count, has had two backup quarterbacks come in and put him to shame. Feeley was stellar tonight, and Garcia was as well when he played. McNabb's stock has dropped in my book.
November 26, 200718 yr I agree, the Eagles played awesome. Besides Feeley's early INTs he played out of his mind. There were a couple of passes he squeezed in to receivers who were covered up as well as they could have been. They also shut down Moss and put plenty of pressure on Brady. It will be interesting to see if another defense can do that. At the end of the day, however, the Pats got outplayed and came away with a W. It is impressive. On a side note, McNabb, by my count, has had two backup quarterbacks come in and put him to shame. Feeley was stellar tonight, and Garcia was as well when he played. McNabb's stock has dropped in my book. Same thing happened like 4 or 5 years ago when he got hurt heading into the playoffs. Feeley came in and did great, then he got hurt and A.J. Foyt did well as well. IMO having the most complete weapon in football standing behind you makes the pressure on the QB lessen, no matter how tough those Philly fans are.
November 26, 200718 yr Just goes to show why there is nothing like the NFL. The struggling Eagles come in with A.J. Feely and almost knock off the Pats! The made a living over the middle of the field tonight. This is where it gets REAL interesting because the NFL is a big time copycat league. It will be fun to see other teams develope their gameplan around tonight and how Wild Bill will adapt his weakness! On a side note I am down to the wire in my big money fantasy playoffs. I was up about 20 points with the Pats defense (my team) vs Brady (his team). Scary but I pulled it off:)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.