Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals 35 Bengals 27

Featured Replies

I told my kids today, if they didn't have straight A's at midterm, I was taking them to the Bengals/Dolphins game.

 

:lol::lol: That is bad enough but are you going to make them actually watch the Bengals :scared: Now that would scare any kid into study time. :p

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told my kids today, if they didn't have straight A's at midterm, I was taking them to the Bengals/Dolphins game.

 

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Maybe it's time to let Chad Johnson have his wish to be traded or let out of his contract.

 

When did Chad ever say that he wanted to be traded or let out of his contract?

I would have gone to see Fitz play:)

I thought the Bengals got pretty conservative in their play calling late when they ran back to back on 2nd+3rd and 12 or so. Palmers Int late was a back breaker as the Bengals were gaining momentum. Once again the defense is terrible. They might as well play Watson and see what he can do being the bell cow. Henry makes them a different beast to defend. I'd trade some bigger name guys to go get some defense if they can do it financially.

 

The defense really deserves no blame for the loss. I mean our defense actually IMO played really well. I mean in the 2nd half they played great! They kept actually forcing 3 and outs and getting the ball back for our offense, but the offense couldn't do anything with it. The blame falls on the offense for this loss....

I gave uu when they were trying to convert 3rd and 16 and Palmer threw a 4 yard route! Thats absolutely unacceptable! That, and kneeling the ball when the defense jumps offsides. ITS A FREE PLAY!!!

 

I go back to what Chad Johnson said right before the first game of the year. He said the Bengals are still running the type of offense they were running in 2005, and people have made the adjustments to them, yet the bengals have just stayed the same. And well I think Chad Johnson was right on the money with what he said. I mean we see all these other offenses, who actually seem to have some creativity to them. Yet our offense, it seems like we run the same the same plays over and over again. And now just having great offensive players is not enough anymore, because teams know what we are doing, are prepared for it. I know I haven't even been that big of a fan of bob bratkowski lately. I think with the weapons we have in this offense, we could do so much more than what we do...

When did Chad ever say that he wanted to be traded or let out of his contract?

 

I think that what he was muttering to himself after he fumbled and just sat there on his rear end.

Anyone need tickets. :lol: I didn't even want to go to the game this week it pretty much sucked.

 

No, I'd rather stay home and watch my FFL Updates.

Why doesn't DeDe Dorsey get more touches? :confused: Apparently, the coaching staff is so caught up on the fact that he's a Division III player, that they don't think he can really peform in the NFL. According to an article on the Bengals website, Dorsey has been begging for weeks to get in on the punt return team, but the coaches were skeptical, because he was Div. III. The guy has the speed and quickness that they've been missing in Perry and Irons. It's time they give him a chance to show what he can do.

Why doesn't DeDe Dorsey get more touches? :confused: Apparently, the coaching staff is so caught up on the fact that he's a Division III player, that they don't think he can really peform in the NFL. According to an article on the Bengals website, Dorsey has been begging for weeks to get in on the punt return team, but the coaches were skeptical, because he was Div. III. The guy has the speed and quickness that they've been missing in Perry and Irons. It's time they give him a chance to show what he can do.

 

I'd let Watson have a shot at carrying the load before Dorsey. They do have the next 6 games to evaluate. Of course that would mean they hire someone that is capable of such evaluation:rolleyes:

I have felt Dorsey needed a shot since training camp of 2006 when he ran so well.

I'd let Watson have a shot at carrying the load before Dorsey. They do have the next 6 games to evaluate. Of course that would mean they hire someone that is capable of such evaluation:rolleyes:

 

I'm not saying he should carry the load. I'm just talking more than 1 or 2 touches a game.

I'm not saying he should carry the load. I'm just talking more than 1 or 2 touches a game.

 

:thumb:I can go along with that.

Rolle says the Bengals receivers were unknowingly tipping off the plays.

Rolle says the Bengals receivers were unknowingly tipping off the plays.

 

Rolle was flat out sick! Do you all realize had the one not been called back he would have had THREE pick Six's!!!:scared: That's unheard of! He was all over the place presnap and confused the heck out of Carson!

 

 

The defense had it's moments but I don't think you can say they played all that great. They still got abused. Fitz put on a show!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.