November 19, 200718 yr Maybe it's time to let Chad Johnson have his wish to be traded or let out of his contract.
November 19, 200718 yr Only 5 replies....shows how awful this team really is.... As I said 3-4 weeks ago, I am thankful to the Bengals that they started being so bad, so early. That way I have my Sundays free for the past few weeks and the next several weeks. That is much preferred to them going 6-2 and then me getting excited while they finish up 2-6 and miss the playoffs again. It is good for them to be horrendous from the get-go and let me get on with my life. The golfing on Sundays is going good.
November 19, 200718 yr 2007 Louisville Cardinals Football = 2007 Cincinnati Bengals I think the Cardinals are a much better college team than the Bengals are a pro team...
November 19, 200718 yr :thumb: This is such a painful season to watch. Also, Dexter Jackson leads the league in trying to pick up incomplete passes and run them in for touchdowns. :laugh: Absolutely classic.
November 19, 200718 yr Anyone need tickets. :lol: I didn't even want to go to the game this week it pretty much sucked. Start the bidding!!!!!!!! You can pay me $10 to take them off your hands.
November 19, 200718 yr First place winner gets: 2 Bengals tickets Second place gets: 4 Bengals tickets
November 19, 200718 yr I told my kids today, if they didn't have straight A's at midterm, I was taking them to the Bengals/Dolphins game.
November 19, 200718 yr I told my kids today, if they didn't have straight A's at midterm, I was taking them to the Bengals/Dolphins game. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
November 19, 200718 yr 2007 Louisville Cardinals Football = 2007 Cincinnati Bengals I agree with this statement.
November 19, 200718 yr I gave uu when they were trying to convert 3rd and 16 and Palmer threw a 4 yard route! Thats absolutely unacceptable! That, and kneeling the ball when the defense jumps offsides. ITS A FREE PLAY!!!
November 19, 200718 yr Why is the defense to blame for the loss yesterday? Arizona runs two interceptions back for scores and holds Kurt Warner to just over 200 yards passing with those weapons and the defense lost the game. This team needs the Marvin Lewis that was here 2 or 3 years ago. Chad fumbles and then pouts, Chad sits and watches. Henry drops two balls that would have been first downs and someone gets in his grill. Palmer throws 4 picks, but yet also has 7 passes dropped. The problem with this team is that they continue to pay big money to the wrong guys just like the Reds. Steinbach should never have been allowed to leave nor should Kaseviharn.
November 19, 200718 yr Why is the defense to blame for the loss yesterday? Arizona runs two interceptions back for scores and holds Kurt Warner to just over 200 yards passing with those weapons and the defense lost the game. This team needs the Marvin Lewis that was here 2 or 3 years ago. Chad fumbles and then pouts, Chad sits and watches. Henry drops two balls that would have been first downs and someone gets in his grill. Palmer throws 4 picks, but yet also has 7 passes dropped. The problem with this team is that they continue to pay big money to the wrong guys just like the Reds. Steinbach should never have been allowed to leave nor should Kaseviharn. Right on target. As long as the Brown family is making the football decisions, 1 winning season out of every 17 is about what we can expect. Safe to say the 11-5 season is the epitome of aberation.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.