November 18, 200718 yr Ugly game for the Bengals, they were down by just one I believe at the end of the 3rd or start of the 4th, and they just couldn't hang out. With all the expectations going into the season and the 3-7 record thus far, changes SHOULD be made in many areas.
November 18, 200718 yr It is time for wholesale changes! I would start by letting Marvin Lewis go. I can't believe I am saying that! But someone has to assume responsiblity for an underachieving team. Who would have thunk at the beginning of the season that this is one the Bengals would lose.
November 18, 200718 yr It is time for wholesale changes! I would start by letting Marvin Lewis go. I can't believe I am saying that! But someone has to assume responsiblity for an underachieving team. Who would have thunk at the beginning of the season that this is one the Bengals would lose. Or Cleveland or Buffalo...
November 18, 200718 yr It is time for wholesale changes! I would start by letting Marvin Lewis go. I can't believe I am saying that! But someone has to assume responsiblity for an underachieving team. Who would have thunk at the beginning of the season that this is one the Bengals would lose. I called it after the 3rd game. But like I said in the other thread, picking the Gals to lose is too easy. Getting rid of Marvin is not the answer. The common denominator in this is Mikey Boy. Like the other pro sports team in town, the Gals will be bad until they have upper level mgmt that has a clue as to how to run a proffessional sports team. Its amazing how long its been since either of these orgs has won a playoff game, but yet we have hopes and expectations that are based on pure bull. As long as the sheep continue to get in line, and blindly hand these idiots their money we should expect nothing to change. Pro sports in Cincinnati is an absolute embarrassing joke!
November 19, 200718 yr Only 5 replies....shows how awful this team really is.... Yup. Next preseason though we will again hear all the 10-6 predictions. :lol:
November 19, 200718 yr Anyone need tickets. :lol: I didn't even want to go to the game this week it pretty much sucked.
November 19, 200718 yr Anyone need tickets. :lol: I didn't even want to go to the game this week it pretty much sucked. I would have gone to see Fitz play:) I thought the Bengals got pretty conservative in their play calling late when they ran back to back on 2nd+3rd and 12 or so. Palmers Int late was a back breaker as the Bengals were gaining momentum. Once again the defense is terrible. They might as well play Watson and see what he can do being the bell cow. Henry makes them a different beast to defend. I'd trade some bigger name guys to go get some defense if they can do it financially.
November 19, 200718 yr Only 5 replies....shows how awful this team really is.... Apathy for a professional franchise is the worst that can happen!! The "Bungels" are alive and well--Again!!
November 19, 200718 yr Anyone need tickets. :lol: I didn't even want to go to the game this week it pretty much sucked. The fact that the games are so unbearable only makes the tailgating that much better...:sssh:
November 19, 200718 yr The thing that sticks out the most to me is Housh gets hurt and CP goes to Henry twice in the clutch. That says a ton about Chad at this point, Henry is ultra talented but just like off the field, can't trust him when the game is on the line, I still remember his "gator" armed attempt in Denver last December. Carson played a terrible game, 4 picks and could have thrown six if Dansby could have hauled down two in his mitts. This is a bad, bad football team, I keep waiting for them to come out blazing but it's the same old thing every week. They can't run, can't defend the pass and can't beat bad football teams.
November 19, 200718 yr This is a bad, bad football team :thumb: This is such a painful season to watch. Also, Dexter Jackson leads the league in trying to pick up incomplete passes and run them in for touchdowns.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.