UCONN 21 UL 17

Sportz Addict

What has happened to our offense? Only 10 points scored (remember, 7 were on a fumble return for a TD by the defense). All the passes are dink and dunk for 3-5 yards to the sidelines. We hardly ever throw down field. We have a very unproductive running game, and still we stay with a one-back set. I don't understand what Kragthorpe's OC is trying to accomplish.

Let Jeff Brohm run the offense--PLEASE!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fair catch TD was a horrible call, however there is no excuse for only scoring 17 points (with those coming from fumble gifts). The end around pass toward the end of the first half has got to be one of the dumbest calls ever. Costs us 3 points which would have made a difference. Plenty of blame to go around cause there is plenty of stupidity! I feel very sorry for BB who is risking millions to run bonehead plays.

I couldn't understand the "fair catch" signal by the UConn player, and then the run back for a TD. Louisville players thought that it was a fair catch, and just stood there. When the guy took off, they simply looked at the official as to say "What's going on"?

The officials dropped the ball on that one, and probably determined the outcome of the game.

I smelled this one but little did I know that it would be the offense and the referees to cost this game for the Cards. Seriously, something should be done when you get a call as bad as that fair catch. The whole college system needs serious revamping. Don't fire Kragthorpe... fire EVERYBODY. Fresh start for every single football team and brand new referees who actually know what to look for. I'd be all about that at this point.

Wow, this season has really went south for the Cards. The Sporting News already had them listed as the biggest disappointment in the first half of the season. They will be fortunate to keep their bowl streak alive. With the rumors of discontent between the players and the coaching staff could this season be more than just a blip and instead send the program into a multi-season tailspin?

I smelled this one but little did I know that it would be the offense and the referees to cost this game for the Cards. Seriously, something should be done when you get a call as bad as that fair catch. The whole college system needs serious revamping. Don't fire Kragthorpe... fire EVERYBODY. Fresh start for every single football team and brand new referees who actually know what to look for. I'd be all about that at this point.

JMO but more the offense or lack there of more than the refs.

Yes, that was a terrible and bad call/no call on the fair catch, he clearly raised and waved his arm. Having said that .... UConn just wanted it more and flat outplayed the Cards. JMO

I couldn't understand the "fair catch" signal by the UConn player, and then the run back for a TD. Louisville players thought that it was a fair catch, and just stood there. When the guy took off, they simply looked at the official as to say "What's going on"?

The officials dropped the ball on that one, and probably determined the outcome of the game.

I agree but if there is no whistle as a player you keep playing and as a coach you teach that. UConn did just that (both) and U.L. stood around and watched.