Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WLEX Reports IU pulls scholarship offer from Mackey

Featured Replies

They said Mackey has his hearing tomorrow morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The real question is - How did they tell him? Another phone call?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ESPN.com's story about Sampson today mentioned they had pulled their offer from Mackey. Tuesday is Mackey's arraignment and will be his first court appearance.

If he doesn't end up in jail, will anyone take a chance on him and give him a scholarship?

If he doesn't end up in jail, will anyone take a chance on him and give him a scholarship?

 

No doubt in my mind that someone would in that case.

No doubt in my mind that someone would in that case.

 

I totally agree.

Didn't IU just loose a scholly? I guess this worked out well for them.:rolleyes:

I think that he will go to Georgetown....

I have no problem with Georgetown, but it seems to me that Bud needs to go away to school.

He will find offers in JU Co or low D-1, to much talent if acquitted for small schools not to take a chance on.

I wonder if Morehead State will talk to him. That would be HUGE for the fighting Eagles. I know Coach Tyndall won't put up with that stuff but if the kid straitens up...

How many schools will look at him after missing his senior year of basketball? Is presently attending school?

  • Author
If he doesn't end up in jail, will anyone take a chance on him and give him a scholarship?

 

Prep school or JUCO would be my bet.

I heard today IU pulled the scholly.

If he doesn't end up in jail, will anyone take a chance on him and give him a scholarship?

 

I'm sure Huggins has already been looking at finding a way to contact him...;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.