Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WLEX Reports IU pulls scholarship offer from Mackey

Featured Replies

Somebody help me out. You cannot go to college ubless you graduate High school, Right? :confused::confused::confused:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Somebody help me out. You cannot go to college ubless you graduate High school, Right? :confused::confused::confused:

 

GED will work at some schools...

 

I started another thread in the General Discussion forum. At today's arraignment Mackey pleaded not guilty. The report also stated that Mackey plans to drop out of Scott Co. High to avoid being expelled.

 

I'd still bet he ends up at a prep school far, far away.

GED will work at some schools...

 

I started another thread in the General Discussion forum. At today's arraignment Mackey pleaded not guilty. The report also stated that Mackey plans to drop out of Scott Co. High to avoid being expelled.

 

I'd still bet he ends up at a prep school far, far away.

 

That may or may not be good for him. I would like to see him go somewhere like Hargrave and get straightened out.

That may or may not be good for him. I would like to see him go somewhere like Hargrave and get straightened out.

 

I'd say that might be a good bet - I think AW Hamilton (former Scott Co. all-stater) is still an assistant coach there.

I'd say that might be a good bet - I think AW Hamilton (former Scott Co. all-stater) is still an assistant coach there.

 

Would be a good way for Billy to get him hooked up if he can get Bud to go for it. Kid doesnt strike me as one that would be excited about military school.

They said Mackey has his hearing tomorrow morning.

 

 

 

 

The real question is - How did they tell him? Another phone call?

 

Probably a phone call from the other side of the glass.:D

He will find offers in JU Co or low D-1, to much talent if acquitted for small schools not to take a chance on.

 

We will take him down in Richmond! lol

Are Hicks comments a violation of Mackey's student confidentiality, saying he was on homebound?

Are Hicks comments a violation of Mackey's student confidentiality, saying he was on homebound?

 

Wow. Somebody is fishing...

Are Hicks comments a violation of Mackey's student confidentiality, saying he was on homebound?

 

NO it is not a violation.

Wow. Somebody is fishing...

 

Not fishing but I would think there are restrictions regarding cofidentiality in this situation.

Not fishing but I would think there are restrictions regarding cofidentiality in this situation.

 

Obviously there isnt. I would have to believe goldie. Everybody is always fishing when it comes to Hicks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.