Chiefs 27 Bengals 20

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets look at the positive. We now know they Bengals are not a playoff team so that frees up 11 more Sundays. After about 1 1/2 qtrs of pitifiul action today, my wife and I went and enjoyed the 70 degree weather and it was very enjoyable. I can't imagine sitting through that pathetic performance AND missing a beautiful day.

Think positive.

Thank you, Marvin.

Man, what a tough loss and you still have the Steelers twice and the Browns again. The Cardinals and Titans are both playing well too. How does this happen after just two seasons? The Bengals are a different team without Henry or is it something else?
Well to be totally fair, they do have a lot of injuries, but they still should be performing better than they are.

Man, what a tough loss and you still have the Steelers twice and the Browns again. The Cardinals and Titans are both playing well too. How does this happen after just two seasons? The Bengals are a different team without Henry or is it something else?

Not much has changed. If they don't get turnovers, they stink...

Where have I ever waivered? Good fundamentals but bad in coverage. Are you really still touting him as a good pick? Really???

I'm saying this D is about 8 people away from being average. Saying he was a bad pick at a bad time alludes to them being 1 impact player away....not even close.

I think 6 games in to judge him a bad pick is, well, a typical Cincinnati fan thing to do.