Chiefs 27 Bengals 20

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Season over...

They had a bye week and turn in this performance?

Same issues with 3rd Down conversion...

Faced a RB today who had quit the majority of the time for the Chiefs, this year...thanks to Bengals he comes back to life.

Whatever Marvin is preaching it isn't working.

The way I see it is that he let them get away with so much and now trying to rein them in...but they are too far down the road to save at this point.

Bottom line all is well with the Bengals...selling tickets, waiting lists, money in the Brown family pocket.

You can complain about injuries, but the Colts were missing 6 starters last week, and they played maybe their most complete game of the year, last week.

What injuries is exposing, is how poorly the Bengals have drafted and used free agency.

I seem to remember in the pre-season being seriously concerned about this team on both sides of the ball on 3rd down. I also remember 98 giving me grief over it. How about this gem 98???

Offensively, with their 1-for-11 showing on third down today, the Bengals are 1 of 18 on third down in the past two games. The Patriots and Chiefs (7 for 16) are now a combined 14 for 28 converting third down plays in the past two games against the Cincinnati defense.

2nd pick behind Miami

Behind Maimi and St. Louis I think. They need to take a LB in the first and second rounds. Take either the LB from Ohio State or the LB from Penn State, I can't remember their names, in the first round. Then maybe Woodford, UK's linebacker, in the 2nd. He does lead the SEC in tackles per game.

Bottom line, the Bengals are pathetic at every aspect of the game.

They can not move the ball offensively.

They can not stop the run, at all.

They can not stop the pass, at all.

Their running game is asleep.

Carson, who I consider the 3rd best QB in the league, has now 8 interceptions. A GREAT QB should noly have about 11 or 12 the entire year! Look at Peyton and Brady. They both throw the TDs, yes, but they very rarely throw the INT, and that is what makes them great. Throwing interceptions is what got Rex Grossman benched.

They need to figure it out, and fast, if they do not want to hear their name within the first 30 minutes of the draft. But right now, it looks like they will anyway.

A GREAT QB should noly have about 11 or 12 the entire year! Look at Peyton and Brady. They both throw the TDs, yes, but they very rarely throw the INT, and that is what makes them great. Throwing interceptions is what got Rex Grossman benched.

You're ignoring one GLARING difference. Those 2 are never playing from behind.