Chiefs 27 Bengals 20

If we're talking about Bengal draft picks, forget LB, IMO...they have to get a stronger defensive line. Yes, they do need some linebackers...like others have stated, they're about 8 guys away from being decent. That basically means they're building their defense from ground zero, and you have to start with the front 4. If they're picking in the top 5, then I'd prefer to see them pick a guy like Glenn Dorsey who can dominate up front in the middle.

Whatever the case, they have to address the front seven in the draft...they've spent enough picks and FA signings on secondary...whether those guys are busts or not I don't feel comfortable saying, because the front seven is so inept, I'm not sure that a secondary of Champ Bailey, Asante Samuel, Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu would look good in Cincinnati.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Part 3 of HHSDad's stupid red flag calls.

Marvin throws the red flag in the first half on the ball placement when it should have been obvious that there was no first down. (The red flag in the 2nd half was a good call.)

I also heard someone talking about Carson Palmer working out and getting stronger in the off-season to the point that he can no longer control his passes as he has in the past.

Where is everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) that was saying I was crazy in July when I said this team was bad? I was all but tarred and feathered on this site by many for having the audacity to say they were, at best, a 7 win team. Hmm?

They are flat out horrible. Heck, I said in early August they had the worst linebacking corps in the NFL and that was with them all healthy. They are embarrassing.

I agreed with you!:D

Where is everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) that was saying I was crazy in July when I said this team was bad? I was all but tarred and feathered on this site by many for having the audacity to say they were, at best, a 7 win team. Hmm?

They are flat out horrible. Heck, I said in early August they had the worst linebacking corps in the NFL and that was with them all healthy. They are embarrassing.

You da man:ylsuper:

I got called a hater in another thread when I picked KC to win.

First right on Adam Dunn, then the Bengals, keep this up and you will have us believing you actually know what you are talking about.:D

I don't think they will finish the season 9 - 3, like some people on here said they would do. I said this was an 8 - 8 team, I might be wrong, because they don't look that good. I wonder if those e-bay tickets are getting cheaper yet? :lol: