Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Baker new Reds manager

Featured Replies

And they have one already. I guess you didn't watch the last 3 months very closely...

 

I misunderstood you. I knew that Burton was the set up man. I thought you were saying that they did not need one to win. Sorry. I get it now. And yes, they do not need a new one, Burton is the 2nd best bullpen pitcher behind Weathers they had all year long.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I misunderstood you. I knew that Burton was the set up man. I thought you were saying that they did not need one to win. Sorry. I get it now. And yes, they do not need a new one, Burton is the 2nd best bullpen pitcher behind Weathers they had all year long.

 

No worries...

I misunderstood you. I knew that Burton was the set up man. I thought you were saying that they did not need one to win. Sorry. I get it now. And yes, they do not need a new one, Burton is the 2nd best bullpen pitcher behind Weathers they had all year long.

 

:lol:Don't worry saint, a lot of us get dumber talking to GT...:sssh:

:lol:Don't worry saint, a lot of us get dumber talking to GT...:sssh:

 

Not keeping up isn't my problem... :p

Not keeping it up is my problem... :p

 

Dude...TMI...:cool:

Dude...TMI...:cool:

 

Don't you have someone elses kids to put to bed??? :walk:

Don't you have someone elses kids to put to bed??? :walk:

 

Already sleeping...

Don't you have someone elses kids to put to bed??? :walk:

 

I mean...NO!:irked:

I mean...NO!:irked:

 

:jump::bunny:

:jump::bunny:

 

Good thing you have that to fall back on...:p

On the youth in the Reds future...

 

Dusty: "I’m very excited about it. I’ve always wanted a young team. People always say Dusty doesn’t like young players, well I was a 19-year old player in the big leagues, how can I not like young players? I didn’t have a whole lot of young players to like. That comes from the Giants and I haven’t been there for five years. They’re still complaining about not having young players."

On the youth in the Reds future...

 

 

Dusty: "I’m very excited about it. I’ve always wanted a young team. People always say Dusty doesn’t like young players, well I was a 19-year old player in the big leagues, how can I not like young players? I didn’t have a whole lot of young players to like. That comes from the Giants and I haven’t been there for five years. They’re still complaining about not having young players."

Seems to me that all the things people didn't like about Baker are being debunked pretty quickly...

Seems to me that all the things people didn't like about Baker are being debunked pretty quickly...

 

Or he's saying the right things...

 

Again, we'll have to wait and see...

Sounded like we will have another season with

Good ole Dick Pole:dancingpa

Depends on what Castellini's goal is. If he thinks he needs to win now, he may unload a young guy or two for some pitching. If it's the future he's looking for, I think he'll package Dunn or Griffey. A team that's a bench guy away would love to have Freel, just not for that price...IMO.

 

Not sure what he'll do, we'll see...

 

It sounds like Dunn isn't going anywhere, and in fact, he might be around for a while. Castellini says they're picking up his option, and possibly working on a contract extension. I'm curious to know what changed his mind, because from everything I heard, they were shopping him hard this past season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.