Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Baker new Reds manager

Featured Replies

  • Replies 180
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I thought if mom isn't happy no one is happy? Pretty clear to me how the fans feel about this hire.

It's a 3 year deal. I'm not at all happy, but I'm willing to give Dusty a chance. I really don't have much of a choice. :lol:

Channel 12 did a viewer poll the other day, and 79% were against hiring Baker. :irked:

Channel 12 did a viewer poll the other day, and 79% were against hiring Baker. :irked:

 

 

Like I said I really didn't want Baker, but now that he's the man I hope the fans support him 100%. The Reds certainly don't need a lot of negativity before the new season even begins.

Just said it on SportsCenter that he will be announced Monday morning. I'm ticked!!!

I agree I will support him too even though that was not close to who I would like to have seen.

Unbelievable :eek::rolleyes:, that is all I can say. Say it Ain't So. :D.....................CRAP!! :madman:

I, of course will still support and pull for the Reds but it will be tougher to do. I have to question whether or not this current administration wants to win or not. :rolleyes::madman:

Oh My....Hopefully watching as a commentator, will help his managing ability.

Life as a Reds fan is over....and for the record I've been on a fictional ventilator since 2000....now they might as well pull the plug

I, of course will still support and pull for the Reds but it will be tougher to do. I have to question whether or not this current administration wants to win or not. :rolleyes::madman:

 

Hasn't Baker won everywhere he has been?

  • Author

Personally I can't stand Dusty Baker...He's arrogant and a racist IMO.

 

I'm not thrilled with this hire...

Hasn't Baker won everywhere he has been?

Year ....League.. Team. Age G.. W.. L.. WP Finish

+----+-----------+--------+---+-----+----+----+------+------+

1993 NL West SanFranc 44 162 103 59 .636 2

1994 NL West SanFranc 45 115 55 60 .478 2

1995 NL West SanFranc 46 144 67 77 .465 4

1996 NL West SanFranc 47 162 68 94 .420 4

1997 NL West SanFranc 48 162 90 72 .556 1

1998 NL West SanFranc 49 163 89 74 .546 2

1999 NL West SanFranc 50 162 86 76 .531 2

2000 NL West SanFranc 51 162 97 65 .599 1

2001 NL West SanFranc 52 162 90 72 .556 2

2002 NL West SanFranc 53 162 95 66 .590 NL 2

 

2003 NL Cent ChicagoC 54 162 88 74 .543 1

2004 NL Cent ChicagoC 55 162 89 73 .549 3

2005 NL Cent ChicagoC 56 162 79 83 .488 4

2006 NL Cent ChicagoC 57 162 66 96 .407 6

+----+-----------+--------+---+-----+----+----+------+------+

Year ....League.. Team. Age G.. W.. L.. WP Finish

+----+-----------+--------+---+-----+----+----+------+------+

1993 NL West SanFranc 44 162 103 59 .636 2

1994 NL West SanFranc 45 115 55 60 .478 2

1995 NL West SanFranc 46 144 67 77 .465 4

1996 NL West SanFranc 47 162 68 94 .420 4

1997 NL West SanFranc 48 162 90 72 .556 1

1998 NL West SanFranc 49 163 89 74 .546 2

1999 NL West SanFranc 50 162 86 76 .531 2

2000 NL West SanFranc 51 162 97 65 .599 1

2001 NL West SanFranc 52 162 90 72 .556 2

2002 NL West SanFranc 53 162 95 66 .590 NL 2

 

2003 NL Cent ChicagoC 54 162 88 74 .543 1

2004 NL Cent ChicagoC 55 162 89 73 .549 3

2005 NL Cent ChicagoC 56 162 79 83 .488 4

2006 NL Cent ChicagoC 57 162 66 96 .407 6

+----+-----------+--------+---+-----+----+----+------+------+

 

 

Is that a yes or a no?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.