Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who has the most improved team so far?

Featured Replies

Perry County Central has improved leaps and bounds. Congratulations guys, looks like all the hard work and dedication is starting to pay off. :thumb:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunbar. Still think they could do better, but they have improved from, well let's just forget about that year.

I know in NKY Dayton has to be the most improved team and program the last 3 years...:dancingpa

:laugh:

 

 

The went from being what #2 or #3 team in the state to now being #1. Come on now this is not a thread that ST. X should be discussed in.

 

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it; but, I need your help. I've gone back and re-read every post in this thread and somehow I keep missing the stipulation that reads "this is not a thread that ST. X should be discussed in". Would you mind going back and finding that for me? :lol:

 

Improvement is improvement. It doesn't matter if you go from #100 to #1; or from #9 to #1. (Which, in my opinion, at the very best, is were St. X ended up last year, since there were 8 other teams that moved on past the 2nd round of the play-offs last year and St. X didn't.) The 2007 Tiger Squad has made great improvements over last years squad. Even the Rock's fans have recognized it in this very thread. (Which I know is hard for them. :lol:)

 

As the old saying goes, "IF YOU CAIN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, STAY ON THE PORCH"

 

:thumb:GO TIGERS! :thumb:

Just for the record: My vote for most improved goes to the Manual Crimsons. I think they have proven they can compete with the Big Three. I'm really looking forward to the "RIVELRY GAME". How long has it been since Manual came out on top

I'm going with Highlands on best turn around. Last year they were 7-5 and this year 8-0 with a #1 ranking. I bet there aren't many teams with that kind change. Not that last years schedule had anything to do with a 7-5 record.

I would have to say Anderson County!

 

:thumb:Agree on this one! They are having a great year.

I was looking @ Pulaski's scores from last year's Varsity, JV, & Freshman games. PC was a combined 3-15 and was beaten badly ALOT. They even had to cancel the Freshman season after 3 games because of not having enough players. This year PC is a combined 17-0, w/ Varsity, JV, & Freshman. The JV team, made up of mostly frosh, has outscored it's opponents 254-52 in 7 games! I don't think there is another school in this state w/ that big of a turn around in 1 season.

Let's hope the Maroons can keep it up this Friday night @ Lincoln. No matter what happens from now on, this will be a season these kids will never forget!

I would not say the "most" improved, but Lynn Camp has really adjusted and stepped up this year. They only won 3 games last year and did not make the playoffs, but this year, they are 5-2, they are in the driver's seat in their district, have developed a stingy defense and are leading the state in rushing as a team. Their losses were to a 5A school (Clay Co.) with a potent offense to start the year and a 5 point setback (20-15) @ Dayton that was decided in the last seconds on the 1 yard line. This year is light years different from last year.

A very big surprise has to be Green Co. Not very good last year to undefeated...let's not leave them out of the equation.

As an outsider, it looks like Pulaski County has improved by leaps and bounds this season.

 

Also, Lone Oak is vastly improved although everyone seems to be indicating they are playing JV-like competition.

In our viewing area I would have to go with Pike County Central, they are a nice football team and would really do well in certain disctricts. However having to be placed with Belfry and SC isnt nice. But they arent a bad team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.