Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who has the most improved team so far?

Featured Replies

Im from SE Ky, but I would have to say Gallatin County. For a second year varsity program, what they have done is really something! Congratulations to Coach Browning and his staff, the players, and the fans of Gallatin County.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Kenton

Simon Kenton is surging at the varsity level and tearing it up at the freshmen level, this coupled with Dixie underachieving (at least from some lofty expectations), is it possible we will see are seeing a shifting of the football power in Kenton County from Dixie to SK?

Marion Co and Anderson Co

 

 

These two plus Pulaski get my vote. :thumb: :thumb:

:thumb:Agree on this one! They are having a great year.

 

Ditto on Anderson Co.I don't think anyone looks at their schedule and marks them down as a "w" before they play anymore.For those discussing a certain top notch Louisville team's improvement I would agree they have improved,but this thread is for MOST IMPROVED meaning a COMPLETE TURNAROUND.Hats off to the players and coaches at Anderson Co.!:thumb:

I was looking @ Pulaski's scores from last year's Varsity, JV, & Freshman games. PC was a combined 3-15 and was beaten badly ALOT. They even had to cancel the Freshman season after 3 games because of not having enough players.

 

 

I don't know where you got your figures Maroon Fan, combined they were 6-15, and as far as not having enough freshman, well they had enough to be 3-1 and cancel the rest except for the SW game... I know a few who were upset about that! But,I will agree they did get beat a lot last season..

Gallatin County. 6-2 opn the season and only in the 2nd year of the program!:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.