October 12, 200718 yr If this holds true for the NAIA - Happy Osborne will be thrown out of every game this year. Fortunately, its only an NCAA rule. Happy should be safe! Children around him...not so much!
October 12, 200718 yr "Referees who are consistent in enforcing the rules will be rewarded. " This kinda bothers me.
October 12, 200718 yr "Referees who are consistent in enforcing the rules will be rewarded. " This kinda bothers me. Yeah me too, what kind of reward are we talking about?
October 12, 200718 yr The only problem I have is to attend to an injured player. Other than that, the coaches need to stay in the box. There are children at these games and I don't think they need to hear a slew of profanities from a role model coach from any school. How about we hold our coaches to a higher standard, ... one with a little class in how they conduct themselves? Is that such a BAD thing?!? I am okay with the enforcement of the rules except for the injured player portion and I am not comfortable with rewarding a referee for issuing more technicals.
October 12, 200718 yr When this rule was covered at the Big East coaches meeting Bob Huggins was taking a nap. Some things you just can't make up...
October 12, 200718 yr When this rule was covered at the Big East coaches meeting Bob Huggins was taking a nap. Some things you just can't make up... Is that your nice way of saying he had passed out?
October 12, 200718 yr Is that your nice way of saying he had passed out? Take it however you wish. He's not coaching my favorite team any more...
October 12, 200718 yr I think they'll use George Carlin's list. :thumb::thumb: You beat me to it! :laugh::laugh:
October 13, 200718 yr Yeah me too, what kind of reward are we talking about? Big time conference games and tournament games I would think.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.