Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 48 Eastern 12

Featured Replies

Final

I'm guessing the emails are firing up again after this one.

I am sure.....

 

 

Trinity had 483 yards of total offense...they were extremely efficient...William was 18-23 for 233 and 3 td's....the running game got it's swagger back tonight, as well.

we did have way way too many penalties in this game, I look for that to be resolved before next Friday..

Fun game to watch. Big crowd. Passing game looked strong. Running game looked better but still needs some work.

Was it just me or did Eastern's team look sloppy? And by sloppy I mean dressing sloppy. About every other player, it seemed like, had their jersey hanging all the way down to their knees. It just looked bad, IMO

Was it just me or did Eastern's team look sloppy? And by sloppy I mean dressing sloppy. About every other player, it seemed like, had their jersey hanging all the way down to their knees. It just looked bad, IMO

 

A disciplined Eastern team could be a real threat in the state, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Eastern looked uninspired all night til the last few min when they finally subbed 14 in at qb. Nothing about their game was impressive. Good eagle fan base though... way better than most. T played well. Silly/stupid mistakes need to go away. O-line still having some brain spasms. Z is a weapon with 2 nice fgs. I think one was like 45 yds. Who does T play next week?

Surprisingly huge crowd tonight for the game. Trinity is much, much better than Eastern and was up 41-0 in the 3rd. Weitlauf played great tonight and ran down Eastern's elusive qb three or four times. I really don't think this team has "trap games" anymore, and I attribute that to the coaches.

 

27 in a row versus instate foes...

Eastern's not a bad club at all (4-0 coming in). Trinity had to work to get this win. Thankfully, it looks like T's tackling is improving. They put some hard, secure hits on the Eagles. To Eastern's credit, they continued to get up and get ready for the next play. T did not show much spice in its offense, IMO. Eastern's two TD's came in the last 5 minutes. Thought T contained Ferguson fairly well. Was not overly impressed with T's rush attack.

Eastern looked uninspired all night

 

I agree. I just don't think they came ready to play the best team in Kentucky.

Not a real shock about the final score of this game! :sleep:

Wes is a beast. I seriously hope his is getting some attention from top college programs. The kid can do it all.

 

Stein had a nice night.

 

Beat St. X.

How many yards did Phillips end up with in this game?

How was the coaching in THIS game?:confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.