Browns 51 Bengals 45

youknowme

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't all GREAT players though want the ball? If anything I think it's good that he wants the ball when they're losing if he feels he can do something to help the team that they are, at the time, unable to do.

I appreciate his skill, love his personality, and he's fun to watch. When it boils down to it, aren't sports entertainment for us? It is for me and Chad entertains me.

Its not that he "wants" it. Its how he reacts (read: pouts) when he is unable to get the ball when a team is shutting him down.

Entertainment: No. I'd rather Chad be good than entertaining.

Dont you think the Bus earned that with his performance for his Career?

Chad needs somebody like The Jaw.:thumb:

Earned dancing after 3 yard runs? Um, I guess...

85 only celebrates after TD's so he most definitely 'earns' it...

You're fishing for something that you're not going to catch. I'm not saying anything about Bettis. I don't care if he did it or not. I just think it's ironic that Cowher said he wouldn't put up with it, when in fact he did.

Its not that he "wants" it. Its how he reacts (read: pouts) when he is unable to get the ball when a team is shutting him down.

Entertainment: No. I'd rather Chad be good than entertaining.

How do you want him to react when he doesn't get the ball. He helps the team win games and when he doesn't get the ball they are going to have a hard time winning.

Earned dancing after 3 yard runs? Um, I guess...

85 only celebrates after TD's so he most definitely 'earns' it...

You're fishing for something that you're not going to catch. I'm not saying anything about Bettis. I don't care if he did it or not. I just think it's ironic that Cowher said he wouldn't put up with it, when in fact he did.

Don't forget Whines Hard stealing material to mock opponents after scores... ;)

I think the Bengals might have found a 3rd WR today. Glenn Holt stepped up big today.

Defensively, what happened to that aggressive defense from last week? I didn't notice many blitzes, just a lot of zone defenses. Hall made quite a few rookie mistakes biting on double moves. Joseph looks like his foot is still bothering him as he can't move like he used to. I know it's only game 2, but I've never been a fan of Breshnahan. You got to blitz and be aggressive if you want your defense to make things happen, especially when you don't have pass rushing lineman. You can't continually rush 3 or 4 lineman and expect your corners to cover forever. I can't wait for the day that Lewis takes over.