Browns 51 Bengals 45

youknowme

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't called out any axe murderers today either and said they should be going to jail. Some things are simply too obvious.

:lol: :thumb: By the way what exactly happened to JJ. It was a noticeable difference when he went out. Hall looked so bad after he looked real good last week.

I am embarrassed to be a Bengal fan today. I think Cincy ST X defense could have stopped the Browns more than one drive. I am not calling for any heads yet but Leon Hall showed he is a Rookie with no business in the game at Corner. Our LB's although they have heart, they have no strength or size. Caleb Miller looks like an everyday Joe at 6'3 220lbs and will run through a brick wall but he gets taken out of more plays than any LB I have ever seen.

Too many open spots in the zones today and no pass rush at all on that REPLACEMENT PLAYER errrrr Browns QB.

I couldnt tell if it was the stellar protection by the bRowns line or our lack of pass rush. Anyway, it was great if you had some of those guys in your fantasy leagues but awful if you are a diehard Bengal fan like me.

What was the deal on that Braylon Edwards 1st down conversion at the end. I thought they came up and stuck him and drove him back before he got to the marker, then he fumbled and they didnt give it to us. I would have been happy with a mark of the ball just short and a punt in that situation.

Chad Johnson indicated after the game that Palmer's interception was Johnson's mistake for not running the route correctly.

And that seemed obvious as you saw CP go over to him as they were walking off the field and CP hardly ever calls anyone out at all. Lack of communication there.