Browns 51 Bengals 45

youknowme

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It AMAZES me, I mean literally AMAZES me that people take what Chad does as him being a selfish player, or a bad teammate.

Anyone hear Bill Cowher complaining about that in the pregame show? I laughed thinking about his 300 lb running back high stepping and spiking the ball after 3 yard runs...Sure Jaw...:rolleyes:

Why didn't Lewis challenge the spot of the ball on that play that was fumbled but ruled dead. The refs gave him an extra yard or two.

They didn't have any timeouts left. Otherwise, I'm sure he would've thrown the flag for the fumble OR the spot.

In the update thread, letabrotherspeak said he was a bad teammate b/c he was selfish and only cared about his numbers.

Gotcha. He has shown in the past that he is a bit preoccupied with how many balls come his way vs the outcome of the game. Is he still that way? Don't know. We'll have to see how he reacts when a team (if a team) shuts him down.

His act can be tiresome.

Gotcha. He has shown in the past that he is a bit preoccupied with how many balls come his way vs the outcome of the game. Is he still that way? Don't know. We'll have to see how he reacts when a team (if a team) shuts him down.

His act can be tiresome.

Don't all GREAT players though want the ball? If anything I think it's good that he wants the ball when they're losing if he feels he can do something to help the team that they are, at the time, unable to do.

I appreciate his skill, love his personality, and he's fun to watch. When it boils down to it, aren't sports entertainment for us? It is for me and Chad entertains me.