Browns 51 Bengals 45

youknowme

How can you say he can't do much more when he had the chance to do much more? You can't give him a free pass on two key plays simply because he had a great game. That's not how it works.

So you expect a guy to bat 1.000? In baseball terms he was at about .850 on the day...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say he can't do much more when he had the chance to do much more? You can't give him a free pass on two key plays simply because he had a great game. That's not how it works.

TJ dropped at least 2 passes that I saw that could have made a difference so you can put him in that boat too. Carson threw 2 INTs too.

So you expect a guy to bat 1.000? In baseball terms he was at about .850 on the day...

When he celebrates the way he does, he leaves himself open for criticism. Even if he does have a nearly flawless game.

I was all over the 'Soldier' when he bowed after a catch and dropped the next one...

That shows you how little average means. I want my guy , the best receiver in the league, to make plays WHEN IT COUNTS. He had an awesome day, killed Bodden, but he still hurt the team with those two plays. Sometimes even on a great day you can still come up short at key times.