Typical Steelers fan....

98NCCalum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for posting this! I work for a company based in Pittsburg. We have a sales meeting next week, and after the drumming they just gave my Brownies, I wasn't looking forward to it. Now, my only hope is I don't find out that this chick is the daughter of our CEO. I may be looking for a new job.

spindoc has requested the picture be removed because of rule #5. No divulging or attempting to determine any member's true identity. That includes dropping hints about a user's identity or asking a member who he or she is in a public forum. :D :lol:

spindoc has requested the picture be removed because of rule #5. No divulging or attempting to determine any member's true identity. That includes dropping hints about a user's identity or asking a member who he or she is in a public forum. :D :lol:
wow!!!!!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

too funny

:laugh: