Louisville vs. Kentucky

LRCW

What will be the outcome of the UofL-UK game?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome of the UofL-UK game?

• UofL by 21 or more
    • UofL by 10-20
    • UofL 10 or less
    • UK by 21 or more
    • UK by 10-20
    • UK by 10 or less

This is not the type of game that can be analyzed easily. I have no idea what Louisville team is going to show up on Saturday (defensively at least), and I have no idea how good Kentucky is really. I don't believe that Louisville's D can be any worse than it was against MTSU, but against a better O like UK's it could look that bad. I really can't give an honest guess about the score of this game, but I hope UL wins by 21+. Sorry Cat fans, no disrespect but I love the Cards.

I agree with everything you posted excepted the bolded part. I am just the opposite. Huge UK fan and hope the Cats can pull this one out.:thumb:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK will find a way to win this game. I have to believe especially the way that EKU bounced back yesterday and Murry got blasted again that UK has played 2 much better opponents and will be ready to face the Cards. Defense plays inspired and UK wins 38- 35.

The absolute most telling thing about this poll is there are quite a few UK fans who voted that UofL would win by whatever margin and not one UofL fan who voted for UK.

UofL is clearly the better team, whether that translates in to a W or not is up in the air.

I voted for UofL by 10-21.

Also, let me make a statement some of you may not agree with. When was the last time you could say Kentucky and Louisville are both better in Football than Michigan, Notre Dame, Miami Fla., and Florida St. IMHO, I think both our state schools are better than these 4 teams.

The absolute most telling thing about this poll is there are quite a few UK fans who voted that UofL would win by whatever margin and not one UofL fan who voted for UK.

UofL is clearly the better team, whether that translates in to a W or not is up in the air.

I voted for UofL by 10-21.

I really don't think UL has shown that they are clearly the better team. Both offense's are outstanding with a very slight edge to the Cards IMO. Both defense's are big question marks.

Also, let me make a statement some of you may not agree with. When was the last time you could say Kentucky and Louisville are both better in Football than Michigan, Notre Dame, Miami Fla., and Florida St. IMHO, I think both our state schools are better than these 4 teams.
I don't think you could say that this year either.

Maybe UofL fans aren't as open minded. :jump:

Of course I want UK to win, but being realistic? You've got to vote Cards.