Louisville vs. Kentucky

LRCW

What will be the outcome of the UofL-UK game?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome of the UofL-UK game?

• UofL by 21 or more
    • UofL by 10-20
    • UofL 10 or less
    • UK by 21 or more
    • UK by 10-20
    • UK by 10 or less

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I believe they CAN trounce UK, UofL loses logistical points in this, so I voted between 10-20, though in the later #'s of that, around 18.

Let me ask the Louisville fans this. How much has UofL's lack of defensive effort, or performance in the 1st two games changed your opinion on the final margin of victory in this game?

Let me ask the Louisville fans this. How much has UofL's lack of defensive effort, or performance in the 1st two games changed your opinion on the final margin of victory in this game?

Before the season started, I was certain that Louisville was going to rout the Cats in this one. I still think the Cards pull it out by two touchdowns, but the defense definitely looked bad. There were so many problems with arm tackles and missed assignments that there's no way they can solve them all in one week. We'll see. Go Cards.

^ Not all that much at all...UK started out very slow tonight...and I am sure U of L was watching all of that. I look for a lot of changes in the schematics of the front 7 for Louisville's defense, while a lot more man coverage from the secondary. I truly feel that Louisville's defense will look night and day, different than the one that has been torched in 3 of the 8 quarters they have played thus far.

^ Not all that much at all...UK started out very slow tonight...and I am sure U of L was watching all of that. I look for a lot of changes in the schematics of the front 7 for Louisville's defense, while a lot more man coverage from the secondary. I truly feel that Louisville's defense will look night and day, different than the one that has been torched in 3 of the 8 quarters they have played thus far.

I've eaten crow before... and this is one case in which I wouldn't mind eating a whole heaping pile.

I just don't see that happening. I don't know why UL would look any better on defense considering that they'll be playing against one of the more explosive offenses in the country and by far the best offense they have seen to this point, does UL have the players to cover Burton, Lyons, Little and Tamme one on one? That could be a recipie for disaster. However, nothing I've seen out of UK's defense gives me any indication that they can slow UL's offense in the slightest. I'll say UL 48 UK 42.