88 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Beechwood
    • Dayton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard nothing but great things about Dayton and I hope it is all true. I am old enough to remember the days when class A in Northern Ky was extremely competetive and anyone could win on any Friday night. We need that again, more now than ever.

Personally, I hope the Tigers win, but do not underestimate the Devils. I think it will be a great game, but naturally pick my Tigers by 14. Good luck to all. Lets have fun again in local class A!

Dayton does have a good offense. Their defense has continued to step up and shut people out and the offense always seems to step in when the plays are needed and score. But i do think this will be an all out defensive battle. Dayton will have to bring their A game this week but i'm taking Dayton 13 to 7

Really? Where is it at? They sure haven't shown it yet this year...Until I see anything at all from the Dayton offense, I am going to hold back in saying how great this Dayton team is like some people are saying...I still dont think this Dayton team is as good as last years team, them losing their QB from last year is what is really going to hold them back. If they had him still then I think we would see a really good game against Beechwood, but they dont so we wont IMO..

Daytons offense will go nowhere. This will leave the defense on the field for the majority of the game. Therefore Beechwoods big guys up front and Bankemper will dominate the game.

Beechwood 42

Dayton 0

I would have to agree with you for the most part.

Beechwood 42

Dayton 7

After seeing Daytons offense this year, I don't believe they will be able to move the ball at all against Beechwood untill maybe the reserve team is in.

Really? Where is it at? They sure haven't shown it yet this year...Until I see anything at all from the Dayton offense, I am going to hold back in saying how great this Dayton team is like some people are saying...I still dont think this Dayton team is as good as last years team, them losing their QB from last year is what is really going to hold them back. If they had him still then I think we would see a really good game against Beechwood, but they dont so we wont IMO..

They have been hiding it behind the preposition:laugh: :laugh:

This thread is starting to look just like the Lloyd one last week:laugh:, When noone expected the game that was played last friday night. If Lloyd doesnt drop a pass the game goes into the fourth being 10-7. Beechwood can be beat and this will be a good game between two good teams.

I agree :thumb: