88 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Beechwood
    • Dayton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed is speed and size is size them boys at beechwood aint above that. Well, we will find out friday night. :D Also I think Bellvue beat Beechwood two years ago. It can be done

And that Beechwood team was one of the worst beechwood teams in years that Bellevue beat. This Beechwood team is pretty good!

And that Beechwood team was one of the worst beechwood teams in years that Bellevue beat. This Beechwood team is pretty good!

That Beechwood team had a pretty much regular season other than that one game. This Beechwood in my opinion resembles that 04-05 team. There quarterback is a key player both rushing and passing. but Bandkamper and Tepeil cant be underestimated. It will be a good close game.

That Beechwood team had a pretty much regular season other than that one game. This Beechwood in my opinion resembles that 04-05 team. There quarterback is a key player both rushing and passing. but Bandkamper and Tepeil cant be underestimated. It will be a good close game.

Losing to Bellevue is not a regular season for them, and then getting thumped in the playoffs by an LCA team in just the 2nd round is definitely not a regular season for them. Beechwood that year was probably the worst Beechwood team in the last 15 or more years for them..

But as you said we will find out tomorrow...:thumb:

Losing to Bellevue is not a regular season for them, and then getting thumped in the playoffs by an LCA team in just the 2nd round is definitely not a regular season for them. Beechwood that year was probably the worst Beechwood team in the last 15 or more years for them..

But as you said we will find out tomorrow...:thumb:

Yep :thumb: