LSU Rock Fans

thsrocks

"LSU Rock" fans, his family will present the flag to the Trinity flag corp for raising prior to the game. This is a tradition prior to every Trinity home varsity game. (A different group or family is honored by being chosen to present the flag for raising prior to the playing of the Star Spangled Banner)

Also, the bench bearing his name in the new gathering area across from the stadium has been "Blessed" and is ready for use! I understand a new film tower bearing his name is near completion at the practice field as well. There is an advertisement in the game program bearing his smiling face!

Dave is sorely missed by many Trinity supporters.

"LSU Rock" fans, his family will present the flag to the Trinity flag corp for raising prior to the game. This is a tradition prior to every Trinity home varsity game. (A different group or family is honored by being chosen to present the flag for raising prior to the playing of the Star Spangled Banner)

Also, the bench bearing his name in the new gathering area across from the stadium has been "Blessed" and is ready for use! I understand a new film tower bearing his name is near completion at the practice field as well. There is an advertisement in the game program bearing his smiling face!

Dave is sorely missed by many Trinity supporters.

Very cool. :thumb:

I truly wish that I have been more active in my now long tenure as a member of BluegrassPreps and had the opportunity to meet LSU Rock by face or by words. He always sounded like a true high school sports fan who loved the game for the children. A very appropriate gesture by Trinity.

It's GAME DAY baby!!!!!!

According to Mrs. LSU Rock, Dave would start the morning of every Trinity game day bellowing out this phrase.

The words posted when he passed were greatly appreciated by everyone in the Trinity community.