Ashland vs. Pikeville Predictions

Who Wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

If Ashland struggled to stop Raceland's offense, they will struggle against Pikeville as well. Pikeville has a lot of weapons and a lot of speed, and maybe the best back Ashland will see all year in Daniel Harmon. If Pikeville can avoid turnovers and penalties they will win.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have'nt heard about the two Ashland lineman who were hurt, hopefully it was a false alarm. I didn't see them helped off the field. I hope I don't seem gouelish by asking.

Taylor Walker and Trey Keeton. I do not know their status at this time. Keeton sat on the sidelines for most of the game with his shoulder pads off.

Taylor Walker and Trey Keeton. I do not know their status at this time. Keeton sat on the sidelines for most of the game with his shoulder pads off.

I sure hope those two are going to be Okay. Ashland really needs the help on the line.

I am not an Ashland homer but, I go back to last year after the Rams beat them and no one gave them a shot against Belfry and they came through so give me

Ashland 22

Pikeville 12

Hey boss, I would hope that you are still a Raceland homer for obvious reasons. :D :thumb:

I picked Ashland in the game against Raceland because it was being played at Putnam. I was wrong but I'll give it another shot this week.

This game should be another good one.

I'll give Ashland the edge because they are playing at Putnam and coming off a loss. It's tough to beat the Tomcats at home.

Ashland 23

Pikeville 21

My understanding is that they are both doubtful for Friday.

Walker was injured on the 3rd play of the Raceland game and Keeton missed most of the game too.

After watching the game Friday vs. Raceland and seeing the Pikeville folks there, I'm gonna guess that Pikeville will win this one by a touchdown. At this moment, I think the only advantage that Putnam has on opponents is that they have to get on a bus to get there, no more, no less. The mystique is more for the 45 year old parents who remember the glory days. I'm also not too sure that Ashland is that "well coached". I suppose that remains to be seen, and this Friday will help determine that. Ashland is very young and if they have significant injuries on the line of scrimmage, they may get younger. Good luck to both teams.

Pikeville 28

Ashland 20

My understanding is that they are both doubtful for Friday.

Walker was injured on the 3rd play of the Raceland game and Keeton missed most of the game too.

That will hurt, if there is a good thing to it I would think that Ashalnd/Coach art and staff will ave had a week to work on it.

Prayers go out for the injured Ashland kids.