Ashland vs. Pikeville Predictions

Who Wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

What does last week's officials and whether Ashland will play Ironton have to do with this thread???

How will Pikeville and Ashland match up in the trenches???

Just giving some fine officials some credit.

I think, if Pikeville is real physical they have a very good chance of beating Ashland. I think Ashland will come out pretty upset about their week one lose and want to prove something, players and coaches. Pikeville will have to have a good start and not let Ashland play on emotions. I also think, that Pikeville will need a well balenced offense, I have read a lot about their backfield and it sounds like they have a very good backfield, but a good passing game will keep Ashland off balance and not let them over load the run support. Pikeville will also need a well disciplined defense, I do not know much about their defense, but if they have a good set of contain personnel, they will do well.

Now for Ashland, I think they have to have a quick start. They were shut down in the first half last week. They have to come out ready to play in the first half, and have a good game plan. I think they have to be more balanced as well. I believe they threw 4 passes last week, they were run, run, then run some more.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic