Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Couch Released

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully, he can find solace in the arms of his comely wife.

Have to think his NFL career is over...

Have to think his NFL career is over...

I agree. He missed practice all week with a back injury and with his history of being injured I don't think anyone else will call.

At least he gave it another shot!

:thumb: :thumb: Absolutely.

I am not going to trash him or anything like that and I hope that no one else would. I admire the fact that he gave it a shot. I, like others have posted would say that this was it for him.

He could probably play in Canada or something. I wish he would've made it.

There's always the AFL.

I guess if push comes to shove, he could move to Morehead and play in the flag football league.

What was the reason for cutting him?

 

I would say that they aren't willing to spend money on someone that is always injured and then took a week off with a back injury.

I was pulling for Couch, I can't believe they cut him so soon.

I am not going to trash him or anything like that and I hope that no one else would. I admire the fact that he gave it a shot. I, like others have posted would say that this was it for him.

 

Yeah, I won't trash him either. But I can't say I'm surprised, and for all the reasons I spelled out long before today. Apparently, my assessments about his desire to do the work required to play the game were quite founded.

 

But there's still hope, Wildcat fans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.