August 28, 200719 yr Just stop and think, how much better off would he have been not to be the number one pick? Couch could have slid down the draft and probably would still be in the league.
August 28, 200719 yr I can still remember the (Your number #1) finger he gave us at the Leslie County/HHS semi-final game in 95.:lol: The greatest part was Don Weber was standing right next to us and has it on film somewhere. He said he was going to give it to ESPN someday!!!!!!!
August 28, 200719 yr I think the Bengals should pick him up as their #2. Doug Johnson looked like he was throwing quail out there last night.
August 28, 200719 yr I think the Bengals should pick him up as their #2. Doug Johnson looked like he was throwing quail out there last night.Make Jeff Rowe #2, Tim Couch #3 and wish Doug Johnson luck in his future endeavors.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.