Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKYFL predictions

Featured Replies

The season is about to start. Is everybody ready?

Let's talk about it. :argue:

I agree the Spartans look good on the Senior level.

 

Campbell, Dixie, and the Spartans all look good in juniors.

 

Midgets anyone?

Twenhofels newly formed football team has really hurt the SK Lion seniors in recent years. A core has stayed loyal to the program but there aren't many seniors to get anything going with.

  • Author
Seniors Spartans!

I agree but I liked the way Erlanger looked against them.

The spartan juniors look real good but I haven't seen them all.

Midgets I heard its a toss up between about 4 teams.

Good lord...

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Every season Sticky gives us the proverbial Good Lord... love it.

 

Hey, I will just throw in my two cents here and say there is a kid named Nussbaum that plays I think for the Spartans, he may be a 1st yr Senior but he is going to be an outstanding athlete at Beechwood one day. Write that name down.

SK Lions beat the CC RedDevils in overtime today 22-20. Very good game for both teams, #13 for CC is a stud.

CCRD Juniors 32

SK 6

 

CCRD Midgets 6

SK 0

 

Any other scores anyone?

Spartans Sr's

Spartan's Jr's

Midget Division can be 1 of 5 Teams. Most competitive divisions.

 

Raider's Pee Wee's

Spartans Sr's

Spartan's Jr's

Midget Division can be 1 of 5 Teams. Most competitive divisions.

 

Raider's Pee Wee's

:thumb:

I hear Raiders Juniors are awful good as well.

 

Seniors

#13 Brady Hightchew had a tremendous game against SK.

#50 was a beast for Sk.

I agree the Spartans look good on the Senior level.

 

Campbell, Dixie, and the Spartans all look good in juniors.

 

Midgets anyone?

 

Well I know last year the Ludlow midgets only lost 1 game in the regular season and return alot of starters from last years team. So they have to be one of the favorites still even though they did lose their first game of the year this year to the spartans, who I might add looked very good!

Didnt Bellevue's Jr's last year win it all?

:thumb:

I hear Raiders Juniors are awful good as well.

 

Seniors

#13 Brady Hightchew had a tremendous game against SK.

#50 was a beast for Sk.

That name looks awful familiar for where I come from...

 

Hey, I will just throw in my two cents here and say there is a kid named Nussbaum that plays I think for the Spartans, he may be a 1st yr Senior but he is going to be an outstanding athlete at Beechwood one day. Write that name down.

Any relation to the Nussbaum that played for Beechwood in the 70's?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.