August 25, 200719 yr CCRD Juniors 32 SK 6 CCRD Midgets 6 SK 0 Any other scores anyone? Here is a link to every score.
August 26, 200719 yr Any relation to the Nussbaum that played for Beechwood in the 70's? I think so, he is a very nice guy by the way. I think the Dad played in late 70's and I heard he was very good as well.
August 26, 200719 yr Here is a link to every score. Juniors looks to be very competetive amongst the Bellevue Tigers, Spartans, Raiders and CCRD.
August 27, 200719 yr South Kenton seniors beat Newport by two TD's today.. Not sure of the exact score.
September 10, 200719 yr Didnt Bellevue's Jr's last year win it all? Bellevue won the midget division. CC won the Jr. and Sr. divisions. Bellevues best players from last year moved up to the jrs.
October 3, 200719 yr Author The Erlanger Lions are the power of the Senior division. You got that right and the midgets are strong as well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.