Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy G spending some major moolah

Featured Replies

We can always count on you for a positve post :rolleyes: . Have you ever posted anything that had a positive tone to it all? You may have and I have just not seen ot or don't remember it. Just seems to me that you always post with a "chip on your shoulder" about something or someone.

 

IF your post here was meant as a joke then o.k., I didn't notice a :lol: or :D icon to indicate a joke like a lot of peope do on here. If not meant as a joke then it is just tha mor of the same from you. Very predictable and always negative. :sleep: :sleep:

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can always count on you for a positve post :rolleyes: . Have you ever posted anything that had a positive tone to it all? You may have and I have just not seen ot or don't remember it. Just seems to me that you always post with a "chip on your shoulder" about something or someone.

 

IF your post here was meant as a joke then o.k., I didn't notice a :lol: or :D icon to indicate a joke like a lot of peope do on here. If not meant as a joke then it is just tha mor of the same from you. Very predictable and always negative. :sleep: :sleep:

 

Couldnt agree more.

Looks like UK has a new Wildcat Lodge the players will be satying in.

So the NCAA put a ban on text messaging, is it a ban if a taxi doesn't take a recruit to the campus and "accidently" drops him off here? WOOOPS!

 

I'm sure your coach can get you a ride back to campus. :lol:

At least the starting 5 plus their coach.:sssh:

Beautiful home. Congrats to Coach G.

If I could have a house like that, I would use one room for my golf stuff, a room for my UK stuff, a room for my Boyle Co. Rebel stuff and a room for my BGP stuff and one room for my Cincinnati Reds stuff and on and on.:lol:

If I could have a house like that, I would use one room for my golf stuff, a room for my UK stuff, a room for my Boyle Co. Rebel stuff and a room for my BGP stuff and one room for my Cincinnati Reds stuff and on and on.:lol:

 

A whole room for a couple sweatshirts, a pen and a pad of post-it paper?

A whole room for a couple sweatshirts, a pen and a pad of post-it paper?

Well, I have a lot of caps.;)

If I could have a house like that, I would use one room for my golf stuff, a room for my UK stuff, a room for my Boyle Co. Rebel stuff and a room for my BGP stuff and one room for my Cincinnati Reds stuff and on and on.:lol:
Get your priorities in order.....:lol:

 

I say well done, to Coach G. I hope he gets some privacy.

To each his own, but I would have done it about 180 degrees different than BCG...as in large top-floor downtown loft within walking distance of work...traffic out of town out that way is the pits...

With the hours they say he works, I dont think traffic will be much of an issue.

With the hours they say he works, I dont think traffic will be much of an issue.

I have heard more than once that he has been known to spend the night at the gym more than once. His work ethic is relentless. Billy G. himself said in an interview that was one reason why he is no longer married :lol: .

If I could have a house like that, I would use one room for my golf stuff, a room for my UK stuff, a room for my Boyle Co. Rebel stuff and a room for my BGP stuff and one room for my Cincinnati Reds stuff and on and on.:lol:

I could use approx. half of the place for storage of my Huntng and fishing equipment. :lol:

Why would a single man want a 12,000 sq ft house? And with 8 bathrooms? A simple apartment (nice one, of course) in town close to the campus should have been enough.

Why would a single man want a 12,000 sq ft house? And with 8 bathrooms? A simple apartment (nice one, of course) in town close to the campus should have been enough.

 

I agree it's a little excessive. Nice place though. I guess the same reason people feel the need to own 250 thousand dollar cars and private islands. If I had the money I'd do the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.