Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy G spending some major moolah

Featured Replies

UK basketball coach settles down in style

 

GILLISPIE BUYS $1.45 MILLION HOUSE IN JESSAMINE

 

By Valarie Honeycutt Spears

 

VHONEYCUTT@ HERALD-LEADER.COM

 

736-0809C1House.embedded.prod_affiliate.79.jpg

Pablo Alcala | Staff

A 12,000-square-foot house purchased by UK men's basketball coach Billy Gillispie is in Forest Hills Estates subdivision in Nicholasville. It has six bedrooms, eight bathrooms and three half-baths. Photo by Pablo Alcala | Staff

938-0809GILLISPIE.thumb.prod_affiliate.79.jpg

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite the bachelor pad if you ask me.

What in the world does one need with 8 bathrooms and 3 1/2 baths? There are college dorms with fewer bathrooms! :confused:

I couldn't help but laugh at this line from the story.

 

 

 

The real estate agents say they respect the new coach's privacy.

What privacy could he possibly have now? Everyone will now know the exact location of his new house, and knowing just how crazy some UK fans are, just how scary is that? :scared:

  • Author
What in the world does one need with 8 bathrooms and 3 1/2 baths? There are college dorms with fewer bathrooms! :confused:

 

I'm guessing he has 8 private baths off the bedrooms and 3 common 1/2 baths.A nice palace though.;)

What in the world does one need with 8 bathrooms and 3 1/2 baths? There are college dorms with fewer bathrooms! :confused:

 

If you use them all equally, they probably don't need to be cleaned as often. :cool:

I couldn't help but laugh at this line from the story.

 

 

 

The real estate agents say they respect the new coach's privacy.

What privacy could he possibly have now? Everyone will now know the exact location of his new house, and knowing just how crazy some UK fans are, just how scary is that? :scared:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing :walk: . Now no one wil be driving by to check out the coaches house ...........................:D Maybe we could organize a tour type thing and get a bus/mini bus and charge for drive by tours of the coaches home. :p

To each his own, but I would have done it about 180 degrees different than BCG...as in large top-floor downtown loft within walking distance of work...traffic out of town out that way is the pits...

I guess everyone knows where to find him when he starts putting up those L's.

Looks like a good recruiting tool and with the wet bar and win cellars we won't have to worry about anymore driving escapades....

Congrats to him. If I had the money I don't care if I had a family or not I'd like to have a huge house like that as well.

I guess everyone knows where to find him when he starts putting up those L's.

We can always count on you for a positve post :rolleyes: . Have you ever posted anything that had a positive tone to it all? You may have and I have just not seen ot or don't remember it. Just seems to me that you always post with a "chip on your shoulder" about something or someone.

 

IF your post here was meant as a joke then o.k., I didn't notice a :lol: or :D icon to indicate a joke like a lot of peope do on here. If not meant as a joke then it is just tha mor of the same from you. Very predictable and always negative. :sleep: :sleep:

If you use them all equally, they probably don't need to be cleaned as often. :cool:

Now thats funny, I don't care who you are.

 

:laugh:

We can always count on you for a positve post :rolleyes: . Have you ever posted anything that had a positive tone to it all? You may have and I have just not seen ot or don't remember it. Just seems to me that you always post with a "chip on your shoulder" about something or someone.

 

IF your post here was meant as a joke then o.k., I didn't notice a :lol: or :D icon to indicate a joke like a lot of peope do on here. If not meant as a joke then it is just tha mor of the same from you. Very predictable and always negative. :sleep: :sleep:

I think you've said what everyone else wanted to day. :D

Nice House

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.