Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK reach the Final Four Within the Next 5 Years?

Will UK make a Final Four within the next 5 years 139 members have voted

  1. 1. Will UK make a Final Four within the next 5 years

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

O.K., We have had one on Tenn, and Louisville so I will start one on UK. Will U.K. basketball be in the final four within the next 5 years? What say you?

  • Replies 217
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That certainly is the standard at UK about every 5 years and the fans would be happy.

Yes because I believe Billy G will accept nothing less

  • Author

My vote was yes and I think that he will make it there in his 3rd year or 4th year at the helm of the Wildcats.

  • Author
Yes because I believe Billy G will accept nothing less

He had better not, the U.K. fans sure won't :lol:. He's not in Texas anymore :scared: :lol: :thumb: .

I'll say yes, I think they have the coach and they are getting the recruits.

We'll see......

So UK is in better position right now, according to these numbers, to make a Final Four than Tennesee and UL?

Right now I'd have to say no...

I'll say yes, I think they have the coach and they are getting the recruits.

We'll see......

 

:thumb: :thumb:

So UK is in better position right now, according to these numbers, to make a Final Four than Tennesee and UL?

 

And IU.

And IU.

I'd definitely have UL, UT and IU a notch above UK in projecting something like this right now...

I'd definitely have UL, UT and IU a notch above UK in projecting something like this right now...

 

I wouldn't.:jump:

And IU.
There was no poll about IU. Just UK UL and UT. Which is why I included them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.