Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation

Featured Replies

I had to read it twice to make sure what I just read was accurate. This can of worms should be fun to sit back and watch being opened.:D

Actually it's quite the joke.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother....Cov Cath wasn't better than us.....bet that.

 

That's your opinion. They were a very very good team. Deep at every position. They played well with some of Ohio's best last year also. CovCath was LIGHT years better than Ryle last year. Boone, who beat Ryle, lost to CovCath by 42 points.

^ Start a poll, etcetera.....we were way too talented for a 48 minute game against CCH...and they were really good....last year we lost to MBA, on our stupidity...and that's all....brother, I am a realist...we were KY's finest..ask around.

^ Start a poll, etcetera.....we were way too talented for a 48 minute game against CCH...and they were really good....last year we lost to MBA, on our stupidity...and that's all....brother, I am a realist...we were KY's finest..ask around.

 

You mean ask someone else who's not a Trinity fan :D

 

I do agree there were probably only 2-3 teams who could have played with Trinity last year in KY.. CovCath was one of them.

 

Again just my opinion we will never know but that was a great CCH team. Very deep on both sides of the ball.. amazing athleticism.

You mean ask someone else who's not a Trinity fan :D

Last comment on this... I will take this from here.

Last comment on this... I will take this from here.

 

I agree need to get back on topic although all of the fun comparisons with the upcoming game make it even more interesting. Remember though CovCath last year was only down @ Cincinnati St X 10-3 at the half. I look forward to the Trinity game and can't wait to watch it live.

 

Trinity going to air it out or run it this year? I know they are usually balanced but im sure they will favor one or the other. What do they have cooking?

^ we literally are normally around 55/45 run/pass, I wouldn't look for anything to be different this year.

CovCath has an outstanding AAA program and I admire them for taking on the Giants of GCL year end and year out, even though they are out manned.

I was a little shocked by the score in the Bishop Watterson Game but after losing 2 in a row sometimes you have a klunker.

 

Playing Watterson the week after playing St. X at X is no easy task. Watterson was a very good football team, but CovCath was flat after the X game, while Watterson was very sharp. CovCath did not execute well and the score was a good indication in the level of play that day.

I had to read it twice to make sure what I just read was accurate. This can of worms should be fun to sit back and watch being opened.:D

I can't believe he said that in a Trinity thread.

That would be the young man a very good power runner. Did he play college ball anywhere.

He set the playoff record with something like 263 yards in the championship in the snow against Warren Harding and Maurice Clarett.

I lived in Ohio for 40 years and went to Cinti Elder ( I bleed purple ). Louisville Trinity can play with anyone in Ohio or the rest of the country. CCH had a very good team but not in Trinity's class.

I agree, Trinity, Male and Lou. St. X are KY's GCL.

He set the playoff record with something like 263 yards in the championship in the snow against Warren Harding and Maurice Clarett.

Which was then broken in 2004 by Colerain QB Dominique Goodman.

 

:D

 

(I'm baaaaaack!)

 

-CardinalsFan

Which was then broken in 2004 by Colerain QB Dominique Goodman.

 

:D

 

(I'm baaaaaack!)

 

-CardinalsFan

 

Great, you could comment on Ashley and St. X better than anyone on here. St. X's QB who had transferred from Moeller, is he back this year?

He set the playoff record with something like 263 yards in the championship in the snow against Warren Harding and Maurice Clarett.

What does Clarett have to do with the 263? Nothing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.