Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation

Featured Replies

Just a note to the Rock fans about directions. You only have to take 2 left turns to get to Cincy Saint X. I grew up just down the street from there.

No restaurants close to the school.

 

From Down town Louisville. Take 71 north for 77 miles to 71 and 75 North.

Go North for 20 miles until the Brent Spence Bridge over Ohio River. Stay to the left and remain on 75 North. Get off at exit 9( 9 miles from River) Paddock Road Seymour Ave exit. Turn left off exit and go 1/10 mile and turn left again after going under railroad overpass. This will be North Bend Road. First light is Vine street. Second light is Fairpark ave, You are 3.6 miles away from St Xavier from this light. Go over Railroad tracks and up big hill. At top of hill the road goes into a S curve and once you pass this St X will be on the right.

Football field in back of school.

 

One tailgating suggestion is once you cross the railroad tracks on North Bend, there is a city park named Caldwell Park that has 4 baseball fields and a picnic area in the back that will hold about 50-75 cars, That might be a good place for T fans to meet before the game, tailgate there and then carpool up the hill. Just remember that it is a city park and anyone could be there. The fields are generally not used in the fall for leagues.

 

Sorry I can't join you as I will be busy that night. I saw the Elder game in Union in 1982 and remember the T faithful celebrating well into the night!!

 

Here is a link to the park via mapquest,

 

Map of 100 W North Bend Rd Cincinnati, OH 45216-1726, US

Thanks Jimmy...how far of a hike is it from this park to the field?

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the insight. Colerain had an awefully good RB, which T was able to maintain at best. From what I have seen, the Ashley kid is about the same size/speed. Should make out for a good game.

Villa I think you are referring to the Elder back since we have not played Colerin. I remember the main back utilized most of the night from Elder being 5'11 around 195-200 could be wrong though.

Villa I think you are referring to the Elder back since we have not played Colerin. I remember the main back utilized most of the night from Elder being 5'11 around 195-200 could be wrong though.

Are you saying the Rocks did not play Colerain three years ago?

Are you saying the Rocks did not play Colerain three years ago?

 

In 2004? Trinity played MBA at home and we also played Dayton Chaminade-Julienne who had stud running back Javon Ringer at the time.

 

Trinity played Cincy St.X in 2003 and we played Elder in 2002.

In 2004? Trinity played MBA at home and we also played Dayton Chaminade-Julienne who had stud running back Javon Ringer at the time.

 

Trinity played Cincy St.X in 2003 and we played Elder in 2002.

Thank you,,,I just looked it up, my mistake. I was thinking Chaminade was Colerain. Ringer was one heck of a back in '04.

Thanks Jimmy...how far of a hike is it from this park to the field?

First of all, hike? You have to drive it.

It is about 2 and 1/2 miles up North Bend Hill.

 

Think of meeting at Thurman Hutchins( although Caldwell is not as nice, IMHO) to go to Captain's Quarters. Same street, just at the bottom of the hill.

CovCath kept up with them for about half a game last year, hopefully Trinity has the stamina to keep with them. The talent gap starts to show in the 2nd half (although for CovCath it was the 2nd day)

 

CovCath was also the best team in the state last year. In my opinion and many others. There only 3 losses last year... you guessed it.. 3 OH teams.

Villa I think you are referring to the Elder back since we have not played Colerin. I remember the main back utilized most of the night from Elder being 5'11 around 195-200 could be wrong though.

 

I assume your talking about Bradley Glaathar but he is bigger than Ashley.. Ashley is all SPEED.. he's like a Slaton..Glathaar was power and speed, but not as quick as Ashley.

I assume your talking about Bradley Glaathar but he is bigger than Ashley.. Ashley is all SPEED.. he's like a Slaton..Glathaar was power and speed, but not as quick as Ashley.

That would be the young man a very good power runner. Did he play college ball anywhere.

That would be the young man a very good power runner. Did he play college ball anywhere.

 

Cincinnati, I believe it's his senior year this year.

If Cincy X wants to mainly run at us, our chances are better than if they throw 65% of the time.

 

A faster more elusive Victor Anderson won't be fun for 3 hours...

  • Author
A faster more elusive Victor Anderson won't be fun for 3 hours...

He's called Doug Beaumont.

 

Are you a Ryle fan?

CovCath has an outstanding AAA program and I admire them for taking on the Giants of GCL year end and year out, even though they are out manned.

I was a little shocked by the score in the Bishop Watterson Game but after losing 2 in a row sometimes you have a klunker.

CovCath was also the best team in the state last year. In my opinion and many others. There only 3 losses last year... you guessed it.. 3 OH teams.

 

I had to read it twice to make sure what I just read was accurate. This can of worms should be fun to sit back and watch being opened.:D

CovCath was also the best team in the state last year. [/qUOTE]

Brother....Cov Cath wasn't better than us.....bet that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.