Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. Cincinnati St. X ranked #1 in nation

Featured Replies

That's true...and even we have taken our lumps...BUT....we also laid a nice punch on Ohio's finest in '02.

 

With a questionable goal line call.. but remember that game was played in Union, KY. And personally I thought that was a down year.. Elder was good but not that great. You guys didn't break the rule :D

 

I look forward to this game and so should Trinity I am sure they are up for the competition 15 mins past NKY.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X will not write us off as they got a good taste of what we are all about in 04 only winning on the last drive of the game 24-17. We could have won that game by three field goals had we not gone for the TD everytime we were in the red zone.

 

Yep, I was there. Not likely they will overlook us, but they were not the ranked # 1 then. We can hope.

Me and Earl are planning on leavin Wiggins around lunch time on the 14th. May cook some fowls on the grill in the parking lot.

 

huh?

Real quick to clarify...we were 0-1 having lost to MBA, and it was 2003...

Yes you are correct and as for the 04 I was trying to rewrite history so that season ended in a title:banana:

I think that is the first time I have ever heard an Ohio Division 1 State Champion called good but not that great.

Thinking about that Cincy St X - Trinity game in '03, I got a question on a call in that game. As I recall Trinity scored first and they went into their unusual split extra point formation and caught the StX off balance and threw a 2 point conversion but their was a flag on the play, I never found out what the penalty was, anybody remember or know.

Thinking about that Cincy St X - Trinity game in '03, I got a question on a call in that game. As I recall Trinity scored first and they went into their unusual split extra point formation and caught the StX off balance and threw a 2 point conversion but their was a flag on the play, I never found out what the penalty was, anybody remember or know.

 

Really no sense in questionable calls at this point. Elder can say they got screwed, you guys can say you got screwed, but both teams had a chance to win. Bottom line we should see a great game in about a month.

 

I will say one thing about St. X they are not afraid of anyone and I doubt they keep that #1 ranking. They have an absolute BRUTAL schedule. I don't think anyone within 200 miles would want it. They have Dematha Catholic (Keith Bogans alumni and have been the #1 team in DC several times in the last 10 years) from Wash DC and Cleveland Glenville which if I remember correctly is Teddy Ginn Jr's/Troy Smith's alumni before Trinity.. they may not even be 1 going into it.

Not talking about the Elder game. Talking about the StX game. It wasn't a questionable call I was just curious to know what the call was.

The Bombers won't give them the bluegrass treatment... Trinity better show up to play.

 

When have they ever not?:confused: :confused:

huh?

 

It appears that someone is being plotted against! :D That person will be left behind, apparently! :D

It looks like they have about 15-20 rows of seating on the visitor's side. I've heard parking is a nightmare there.

 

http://www.stxavier.org/s/106/stxavier.aspx?sid=106&gid=1&pgid=878

Thanks CentreRocks...Looks like a very nice stadium. And thanks to the other post about the eateries. Oh well,,,enough said, the Rocks need to prepare for the purples and bulldogs before the Cincy trip..

Thanks CentreRocks...Looks like a very nice stadium. And thanks to the other post about the eateries. Oh well,,,enough said, the Rocks need to prepare for the purples and bulldogs before the Cincy trip..

 

Your absolutely right VT...........and tcjkbt stated the obvious as well some time ago........we need to stay focused and take 'em one at a time..it's nice to get caught up a bit and look ahead ...but you know the team/coaches won't let that happen. We did not get to be where we are by being stupid......one at a time.................that's my 2c/.

When have they ever not?:confused: :confused:

How about regular season games against Louisville St.X in 04-(38-18) and 05-(48-16). The Rocks did not show up in either game!

And isn't it a shame that such a talented bunch of Tigers only managed 1 championship in those years. Who was it that beat the "best team ever in Kentucky" in the 2005 championship game as well as denying a certain coach his first ever undefeated season?

How about regular season games against Louisville St.X in 04-(38-18) and 05-(48-16). The Rocks did not show up in either game!

Not sure this was called for in this thread. Where's the Mod's?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.