Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katz does it again!

Featured Replies

Maybe Billy G. new reguits will help the guards that are already in place. Maybe not a top 25 team to start, but I really do think we will be that by season end.

Talent has been upgraded, and I also think the players already on the team will work harder to become NBA ready.

 

Do you all agree!

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK is not the number 16 team in the nation.I would put them right outside the top 25 at this point. Duke is too high also. UL looks about right at number 6.

#16 is a little high IMO...

 

I think UofL at #6 is right where they should be, and you have to like X getting some recognition at #22.

 

You're coming around a little, aren't you? :creepy: :p:D

You're coming around a little, aren't you? :creepy: :p:D

 

 

:lol: It's not really X that I dislike, more Sean Miller.

:lol: It's not really X that I dislike, more Sean Miller.

 

I think you are just getting smarter with age. ;):D:p

His last sentence is complimentary, I see no problem with #16 at all, especially how bad UK has sucked the past 2 years

Hey, Great avatar!!!!!!

Top 35 team at this point. They have a lot to prove.

I'd hate to be ranked @1 and have to play Louisville @6 come February!!!

I surely dont agree with Memphis at #1. But thats just my opinion

I surely dont agree with Memphis at #1. But thats just my opinion

With Rose Memphis is a clear #1 IMO...

With Rose Memphis is a clear #1 IMO...

 

Who did Memphis lose?

Who did Memphis lose?

Jeremy Hunt...

who did memphis play?

UK, UT, Ole Miss, Arizona, Oklahoma, Georgia Tech, Texas A&M and Ohio State on their way to the second straight Elite Eight with mostly the same group of players. If all you've got is that they play in CUSA, you're not showing much knowledge of the talent on that team...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.