Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katz does it again!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I actually believe Katz is giving us a little too much credit at this point, but nice to see a little recognition.

I think #16 is way too high. Bash Katz all you want, but that may be the highest you see UK in the preseason.

His last sentence is complimentary, I see no problem with #16 at all, especially how bad UK has sucked the past 2 years

Louisville outside the top 5? What a hater...

#16 is a little high IMO...

 

I think UofL at #6 is right where they should be, and you have to like X getting some recognition at #22.

That is MUCH higher than I expected anyone to rank UK in the pre-season.

Yeah I agree. I believe UK is too high. Another team that is way too high is Duke! They lost their best player on a team that was not even one of the top 32 teams in America.

I would say that IU, Duke, and Texas are all ranked too high. But that is his opinion and pre-season rankings mean jack squat!!!

Why should UK be in the top 10? Remember this is mostly Tubby's team still. Top 10 and Tubby didn't go together well. Give it time boys and girls.. be patient. Our time is coming!

  • Author
Why should UK be in the top 10? Remember this is mostly Tubby's team still. Top 10 and Tubby didn't go together well. Give it time boys and girls.. be patient. Our time is coming!

 

Alas, my humor is lost...

Alas, my humor is lost...

It was spot on for that reply...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.