Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katz does it again!

Featured Replies

UK, UT, Ole Miss, Arizona, Oklahoma, Georgia Tech, Texas A&M and Ohio State on their way to the second straight Elite Eight with mostly the same group of players. If all you've got is that they play in CUSA, you're not showing much knowledge of the talent on that team...

 

 

I'm fine w/ a pre season rank of #1 for them, but would you wager on them in Vegas right now to win it all? Playing in CUSA kills them. It's hard to not play quality teams the entire second half of the season (I'm aware Gonzaga was late) and win 6 straight against quality competition. Add to that the fact they're a horrible free throw sooting team and I don't like them as much as I would.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm fine w/ a pre season rank of #1 for them, but would you wager on them in Vegas right now to win it all? Playing in CUSA kills them. It's hard to not play quality teams the entire second half of the season (I'm aware Gonzaga was late) and win 6 straight against quality competition. Add to that the fact they're a horrible free throw sooting team and I don't like them as much as I would.

If Rose is as good as I'm told he is, then yes they are my hands down pick to win it all...

UK, UT, Ole Miss, Arizona, Oklahoma, Georgia Tech, Texas A&M and Ohio State on their way to the second straight Elite Eight with mostly the same group of players. If all you've got is that they play in CUSA, you're not showing much knowledge of the talent on that team...

UK was not UK last year, Ole Miss? joke. Zona may have possibly had their worst team in years. Oklahoma? and GT was way down. So they had 3 quality opponents. Don't sound like a pre-season #1 to me. And as far as them winning it all, UNC will have something to say about that. The HEELS are on a different level.

UK was not UK last year, Ole Miss? joke. Zona may have possibly had their worst team in years. Oklahoma? and GT was way down. So they had 3 quality opponents. Don't sound like a pre-season #1 to me. And as far as them winning it all, UNC will have something to say about that. The HEELS are on a different level.

Which is why you don't get paid to cover the sport... :walk:

 

And it sure didn't take long for the bias behind your statements to shine through...

UK was not UK last year, Ole Miss? joke. Zona may have possibly had their worst team in years. Oklahoma? and GT was way down. So they had 3 quality opponents. Don't sound like a pre-season #1 to me. And as far as them winning it all, UNC will have something to say about that. The HEELS are on a different level.

 

The Heels will not win it all and imo won't even make the final four. You must be a North Carolina fan to be saying that, so we won't count the comments you're making about Memphis.

UK was not UK last year, Ole Miss? joke. Zona may have possibly had their worst team in years. Oklahoma? and GT was way down. So they had 3 quality opponents. Don't sound like a pre-season #1 to me. And as far as them winning it all, UNC will have something to say about that. The HEELS are on a different level.

 

I guess you just throw out the fact that they made the elite 8 last year, and have pretty much everybody coming back. Not to mention they have a stud coming in this year just to add even more talent to the team. Like it or not Memphis is and will be one of the top teams all of next year, and they definitely deserve that ranking going into the year....

If Rose is as good as I'm told he is, then yes they are my hands down pick to win it all...

 

 

I'm not sure if you gamble, or if you do to what extent. My wager will be on a different team b/c of Memphis' second half schedule and b/c they were a bad free throw shooting team. If I had to choose who I thought had the most talent it would be Memphis.

I think the FT problems will be solved by having a true PG that dominates the ball late in games...

I think the FT problems will be solved by having a true PG that dominates the ball late in games...

 

 

Fair enough. I'm not betting on a team from CUSA winning it all.

UK was not UK last year, Ole Miss? joke. Zona may have possibly had their worst team in years. Oklahoma? and GT was way down. So they had 3 quality opponents. Don't sound like a pre-season #1 to me. And as far as them winning it all, UNC will have something to say about that. The HEELS are on a different level.

 

 

Carolina had a much better team last year, and couldn't make the FF.....I'd say more of the same this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.