Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Gillespie Fans Name

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about "The Bee Gees"?

How about "The Bee Gees"?

 

I like it and I hope the way can be "Staying Alive" in March Madness next season. (I know it's week but it's okay)

  • Author

We need to come up with some of these and put them on a t-shirt. Id buy it :D

I'll just continue to wear my blue shirt with KENTUCKY in white. I think that will speak for itself. :D

98, come on, did you just use a user-filled website as a reference? I'm not disputing their nickname, nor am I debating whether or not it was funny or not, just you have to better than to use Wikipedia as a reference. :D;):p

 

Hey if its on Wikipedia, it must be correct. :D

I'll just continue to wear my blue shirt with KENTUCKY in white. I think that will speak for itself. :D
:thumb: Or white with blue.

KENTUCKY WILDCAT

:thumb: Or white with blue.

KENTUCKY WILDCAT

 

Just one Wildcat?

Clyde's-Dales

 

That's me! :)

 

Where did you see this? :banana: :walk: :thumb:

 

But more like:

 

Clyde-sdale, but I guess mine is just singular.

That's me! :)

 

Where did you see this? :banana: :walk: :thumb:

 

But more like:

 

Clyde-sdale, but I guess mine is just singular.

 

I actually saw a Bud Light commercial and it just popped in my head.

I'll just continue to wear my blue shirt with KENTUCKY in white. I think that will speak for itself. :D

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.