Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Gillespie Fans Name

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll just continue to wear my blue shirt with KENTUCKY in white. I think that will speak for itself. :D

:thumb: That name says it all! :ylsuper:

I actually saw a Bud Light commercial and it just popped in my head.

The irony of this post lol.

BTW nothing against him Im excited as anybody. Hopefully after a couple years the Champ will fit him well.

I don't know about a name for the group, but could we name the section where they set the G Spot?

 

I was thinking the same thing. But i will leave it to an administrater to say that. :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.