Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Gillespie Fans Name

Featured Replies

  • Author
Does it really matter? It was a bad joke.

 

A bad joke??? I thought it was done in good taste and very funny.:lol: :ylsuper:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does it really matter?
I had already said that above..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
A bad joke??? I thought it was done in good taste and very funny.:lol: :ylsuper:

 

To each his own, the humor of it was just lost on me, I guess. No big deal.

  • Author
To each his own, the humor of it was just lost on me, I guess. No big deal.

 

 

:thumb: :thumb:

I had already said that above..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
See post 15 before you roll your eyes.

 

We said almost the same thing, I didn't see yours before I posted mine.

I don't know about a name for the group, but could we name the section where they set the G Spot?

 

OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See post 15 before you roll your eyes.

 

We said almost the same thing, I didn't see yours before I posted mine.

My apologies, I just assumed since you have the ability to edit posts that you would have done so. I didn't know the second one was directed at me.
UH are the Rainbow Warriors.

 

Not anymore. Haven't been for a number of years.

No sweat, 98. I was a little sloppy, I should have quoted you or been more specific.

 

Now give me a hug. :D

Here is where Coach G, would call a timeout....Now, back to the action.

98, come on, did you just use a user-filled website as a reference? I'm not disputing their nickname, nor am I debating whether or not it was funny or not, just you have to better than to use Wikipedia as a reference. :D;):p

It amazes me just how often non-UK fans get involved in threads like this, JUST to say something negative and in this case deeply offensive to some.

 

I wonder if IU fans would have appreciated if I went into an similar thread regarding their base and said. "Bigots would be a good one...."

 

Weak.

Not anymore. Haven't been for a number of years.
Little slow today BC? Yes, they still are, the football team changed it's name. The official nickname for the UH is the Rainbow Warriors.
It amazes me just how often non-UK fans get involved in threads like this, JUST to say something negative and in this case deeply offensive to some.

 

I wonder if IU fans would have appreciated if I went into an similar thread regarding their base and said. "Bigots would be a good one...."

 

Weak.

It amazes me how uptight you all are. Take a pill, a deep breath and RELAX............
98, come on, did you just use a user-filled website as a reference? I'm not disputing their nickname, nor am I debating whether or not it was funny or not, just you have to better than to use Wikipedia as a reference. :D;):p
The AP says that wikipedia is a credible source. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.