June 7, 200719 yr I was just thinking of what we could put on a t-shirt or call us the fans that support the new UK coach. This was going on over at another website so I wanted to start one here. My ideas: The G-Men G-Unit Anymore??
June 7, 200719 yr A group of lions is called a pride. It probably isn't exactly the same for a group of wildcats but we could ignore that and be Billy Clyde's Pride.
June 7, 200719 yr UH are the Rainbow Warriors. Nope, they aren't and haven't been for a couple of years. They're simply the Warriors. What do they call the IU coaches supporters? Sampson's Sanctions? http://www.connexion.org/newsstory.cfm?id=7361&returnurl=news.cfm
June 7, 200719 yr I don't know about a name for the group, but could we name the section where they set the G Spot?
June 7, 200719 yr Author I don't know about a name for the group, but could we name the section where they set the G Spot? HAHAHA I could say so much about that but I would get banned in a heartbeat.:lol: :lol: :lol:
June 7, 200719 yr Nope, they aren't and haven't been for a couple of years. They're simply the Warriors. What do they call the IU coaches supporters? Sampson's Sanctions? http://www.connexion.org/newsstory.cfm?id=7361&returnurl=news.cfm That's just the football team. The University official nickname is the Rainbow Warriors. Per wikipedia The men's teams were formerly known as the Rainbow Warriors but in 2000, in response to complaints from the football program, the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa athletics program allowed each sport to select their own team names. The current situation is rather confusing; various men's teams are called the Warriors, the Rainbow Warriors, or the Rainbows. The men's volleyball team chose the name Men of War, but that name proved to be unpopular and was replaced by the Warriors. See also Rainbow Warriors. The women's teams are called the Rainbow Wahine. This name is often shortened to The Rainbows or The 'Bows. The Warriors and Rainbow Wahine are most notable for their highly-ranked men's and women's basketball, men's and women's volleyball, baseball and football programs. The University also won the 2004 Intercollegiate Sailing Association National Championships. You can go the right side of this page and look at Nickname: The Rainbow is still there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.